PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tony Dungy - What was it that he said?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveDemPats

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Will Dungy be questioned like Wade Wilson about his tainted quotes?

I bet that the press gives him a pass because he is like closer to the almighty than the rest of us. Dungy just gets to take a nap, and wake up and tell a few people how they should live, maybe write a little in his blog about how Bill and Barry Bonds are the same, maybe walk around quietly a little, think about floating around with wings and havin a bow and arrow set, maybe wink at the kid with the Reggie White jersey on, maybe just go to the store and have some marshmallow fluff on a spoon.

But I bet he does not get pressed into answering questions about his snide little remarks.

I bet that the press gives him a pass because he is like closer to the almighty than the rest of us. Dungy just gets to take a nap, and wake up and tell a few people how they should live, maybe write a little in his blog about how Bill and Barry Bonds are the same, maybe walk around quietly a little, think about floating around with wings and havin a bow and arrow set, maybe wink at the kid with the Reggie White jersey on, maybe just go to the store and have some marshmallow fluff on a spoon.

But I bet he does not get pressed into answering questions about his snide little remarks.

he wont, not even by our boston media which oddly berates our own coach more.

Some of his remarks are why Belichick won't let off the pedal this week either. My prediction is 41-20 but if we have that score with the ball and 3 minutes to go, we'll be going for 48. Dungy is a punk who gets pass from the media.

he wont, not even by our boston media which oddly berates our own coach more.

It just bites dosn't it? This guy needs to be put on the spot so that he will make interesting comments.

...he said, "The black guys help the white guys..." :D

Some of his remarks are why Belichick won't let off the pedal this week either. My prediction is 41-20 but if we have that score with the ball and 3 minutes to go, we'll be going for 48. Dungy is a punk who gets pass from the media.

Hopefully someone in the media will mention the story naming one of his own assistant coaches as being one of the best in the business when it comes to taping signals (can someone remind me specifically who was named and where?)

Aside from that I think the score is going to be closer than a lot of Patriots fans think - but that's mainly because, in an effort not to run up the score, having a multi-touchdown lead, the Patriots offense will spend the entire 4th quarter playing Frisbee on the field rather than actually playing the game of football.

Playing football clearly embarrasses other teams, and we wouldn't want to do that - so Frisbee is my solution.

Hope that you are right. I wish that it would be like 65 - 9. I really respect Payton, but Dungy is not a good person if you ask me.

Playing football clearly embarrasses other teams, and we wouldn't want to do that - so Frisbee is my solution.

A very safe and social way to solve the problem! Good job. I kinda wish that we didn't have to keep score at all.

Kumbai Ah would also be a much better song to sing before the game. And, we all know the words, and it would just sound so, so... wonderful.

Could the fans also play frisbee during the game? Heck, could the fans come down on the field, and simply play frisbee instead of the whole football game thingee?

Hopefully someone in the media will mention the story naming one of his own assistant coaches as being one of the best in the business when it comes to taping signals (can someone remind me specifically who was named and where?)

Jimmy Johnson said that Howard Mudd, their OL coach, was the best in the league at stealing signals.

He also said that he was told how they taped signs in KC (where Mudd was at the time), was exactly the way the Pats did it based on the video leaked to Fox.

It was Wade Phillips, the HC of the Cowboys. And I believe Dungy is going to be taken to task for those comments... on the field by BB's take-no-prisoners Patriots.

After the beat down perhaps Saint Dungy will learn what Quiet Strength really means.

It was Wade Phillips, the HC of the Cowboys. And I believe Dungy is going to be taken to task for those comments... on the field by BB's take-no-prisoners Patriots.

After the beat down perhaps Saint Dungy will learn what Quiet Strength really means.

Phillips!

What a fool I am. Thanks man.

Yea, you probably right, but I want to see him squirm like PHILLIPS. (hey, I got the wade part right.)

Nice applet thing there too!! That is great. Isn't Tony just the bestest guy of them all??? I just love the heck out of the Dungy way. He is like some kinda shadow senator now right? Or, is he the drug Zar, or Elvis or something. The president annointed him something.

I would have to say that he is bonafied.

I don't get why the media is afraid to say anything desparaging or confront St. Dungy? Yes, by all accounts, Dungy is a great guy. So are a lot of people in the NFL, but no one gets the free pass that Dungy gets other than maybe Peyton Manning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back