PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tony Dungy, doing his best to overshadow important historical African Americans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what Boomer? Thanks for pretending to grow a sack for day and coming on here. You're actually making me feel better. The loss sucked but it is NOTHING compared to what you and you're disgusting friends at the Star have gone through this decade.

All that talent, all those records, Polian changing the rules, the refs in your pocket, EVERYTHING handed to your team and you have 1! 1 ring to show for it! Now that is laughable. We earned 3 the hard way, your team got a gift.

Eli would have at least 2 rings with that team and those benefits.

Brady would have 6.

Now, going 18-0, Being the highest scoring, having the highest margin of victory, winning the most games in a single season in a row, and choking it all away in one game against a Manning, and becoming a NATIONAL punchline maybe for all of eternity, now THAT is laughable

what's laughable is that you are in inbred hick, and i'd put good money on it that you regularly have intercourse with farm animals.

now go brush your 4 teeth.

Must hurt to see another Manning take away your season. Especially against the greatest JuggerNOT of all time

Well atleast you got to pad some good stats all year. Just too bad your team only cares about stats and meaningless records ;)

I never claimed the Pats to be the greatest of all times. Unlike SFBs like yourself whose GM proclaimed the Pats dead LAST YEAR, I was thrilled with the Pats going to the SB. That's what mattered. It would have been great if they'd completed their historic run with a win, but they've accomplished something no other team has done in history. Win 18 games in a single season.

OH, and how did they pad their stats? By using their 4th and 5th running backs against Buffalo?

You clearly have NEVER played the game in your life. If you had, you'd have listened to people like Jason Taylor and Joe Gibbs who said that its not the job of the Pats offense to let the opposing defenses stop them. Its the DEFENSES job to step up and stop them. If they don't, the only people to blame is the defense. Not the Pats offense.

Also, Peyton Manning didn't take ANYTHING from the Patriots. The Colts were handed the AFCCG gift-wrapped and on a silver platter with the horrendous officiating last year. Only the officiating in SB 40 was worse.

Well seeing how Brady couldn't even get a ring with the Greatest Team ever assembled in sports history...............

Sorry, the Patriots did not have Larry Bird, Magic Johnson and Michael Jordan (amongst others) playing for them. The DREAM TEAM was a basketball olympic team and there is no comparison to that team.

BTW, NO ONE has said that the Patriots were the Greatest Team ever assembled in sports history. Except maybe Colts homers who don't know a damn thing.

Now, going 18-0, Being the highest scoring, having the highest margin of victory, Throwing the most TD's of all time, having a recieer catch the most of all time, winning the most games in a single season in a row, and choking it all away in one game against a Manning, and becoming a NATIONAL punchline maybe for all of eternity, now THAT is laughable

They'll replay this game forever buds, get used to it it's just the first 2 days
Anybody at the Herald trademark 18-1 yet?

You are correct, it will be replayed over and over. We're the same fans that listened to 1918, we can take it. But 20 years from now when they discuss the team of the decade, it will be us and the Colts will be a footnote. Eli will get more play than Peyton because of what he did. His win is much more historic and impressive. And that? Is funny. Little bro really does always end up kicking big bros ass, doesn't he?

lol you really used to same "insult" (I call it that very lightly) twice in 3 posts?? running out of material? Well if it makes you feel any better I've been flashing this 4 toothed smile all day since I saw Eli hoist up the Lombardi high in he air and accept his Superbowl MVP.

So, in other words, you are a bandwagon fan. Thanks for admitting it.

Wow, I didn't realize that Dungy was so hated by Pats fans. Its kind of fun to watch other team's fans fight it out.

Oh and from my point of view the Refs in Superbowl 40 were Stellar.

20 years from now, the SB loss of yesterday will be remembered and replayed MUCH more than any of the other SB's the Patriots won this decade, every single one of them, and that will be the first memory people have of the so called Pats dynasty,nthe 18-1 squad that couldn't get it done, it will remembered forever. and I have absolutely no problem with that :eek:

and no I'm not a bandwagon fan I ride with Colts until I die but by FAR the 2nd best alternative to the Colts winning it all was seeing Little Bro Eli take the trophy for himself, might as well keep it in the family. And it was a added bonus they smacked around the Pats to do it

And yet, I'll never be as pathetic as you. Coming out of hiding just to rub it in. Hysterical. My sack is bigger than yours, and I'm a girl.

we are getting sidetracked here with Manning's chokes....

Anywho

Tony Dungy thinks that his life and "achievements" can be compared with that of Rosa Parks and Martin Luther King.

He should be ashamed of himself.

Hey Boomer, come out of the closet you little punk. You weren't around after you lost the ClassyBowl, now were you? Naw, you were crawled up spoonin your life-sized Petyon Manning body pillow you got with 15 oreo proof of purchases. But, I get it. If anyone knows about losing in the playoffs, it's gotta be a Colts fan, right?

Oh, and hey, you live in Indiana. That should end the argument right there. What exactly is in Indiana, actually?

rhetorical question by the way

Rhetorical questions are cunning kill-points in the cerebral mecca known as Indiana.

Oh, and Tony Dungy is a sanctimonious douche. He also looks like what would happen if Deval Patrick f*cked a Keebler Elf and the mutant demon-spawn also had leprosy.

Last edited:
I bet it is :eek:

Trust me darling, I assure you I'm better than what you got. No self respecting woman would be with a man who's gutless. And you are nothing but that.

And no self-respecting man wants a woman with a sack

Me having a bigger sack than you was a joke. You being a pathetic coward is the truth. Nothing will change that. You truly are a sad, sad man. My sympathies.

Well I take my comment back about no self respecting man wanting a woman with a sack. Since you're "Tommy's Girl" (Brady I assume) it's only appropriate :D

18-1, get used to hearing that forever

I don't care about it, I know I'll hear it. My point is you were here for a while and then vanished. Through the Colts losses you didn't show up. You only came back to rub it in. That's pathetic. Take a page from some of your cohorts-Ryan, Speed, Workhorse, Indycolts685. They have some honor. You do not.

A Pat fan trying to give me a pep talk on "honor". Yeah. Right.

Rubbing it in and giving my two cents on a Dungy bashing thread (which directly regards the team I support) are two different things. Oh and I've always been around hun ;)

I am very honorable and I'm one of the more reasonable fans here and many trolls will attest to that. You have not been here the whole time. Posting history is a funny thing. There have been about 10 Dungy bash threads in the last month so save me your honor. You're hiding behind some facade that simply isn't true.

did anyone else find the "im going to retire and spend time with my family" talk pretty amusing from Saint Dungy?

Like we are supposed to believe that selfish jerk is going to NOW retire and spend time with his family, instead of doing it 2 years ago, when they needed him the most.

He is a despicable human being.

Keep trying to steal MLK and Rosa Parks' thunder Tony......you worthless sack of turds...

yeah, he leaks that he's retiring so he can actually have a press conference to announce he's NOT retiring?

wtf is that about??

did anyone else find the "im going to retire and spend time with my family" talk pretty amusing from Saint Dungy?

Like we are supposed to believe that selfish jerk is going to NOW retire and spend time with his family, instead of doing it 2 years ago, when they needed him the most.

Keep trying to steal MLK and Rosa Parks' thunder Tony......you worthless sack of turds...

He has gone through the same process the past three years. This season was nothing new. Just more hype from the media.

yeah, he leaks that he's retiring so he can actually have a press conference to announce he's NOT retiring?

wtf is that about??

He didn't leak anything. People started asking questions when his son transfered schools to enroll down in Tampa and the media ran with it. At the press conference, Tony said it was really weird having a press conference to say he was staying, but he was doing it because of all the rumors and media hype. The press conference allowed him to answer everyone's questions at the same time and allow the Colts to speak about the Caldwell situation.

Are you saying that black men shouldn't do anything on MLK Day? Seriously? BTW, I don't think Rosa would have a problem with Tony using the name "Quiet Strength" given that the two of the wrote a book together by that name...

http://www.kcholmim.org/B000OMRIAE/Quiet_Strenghth.html

http://www.amazon.com/Quiet-Strenghth-Rosa-Parks/dp/B000OMRIAE

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes