PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tonight's Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-cleater

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Turn off the volume, crank up some tunes, and think of the draft.

GO RAIDUHHHHS !!!!!!!!

D-cleater said:
Turn off the volume, crank up some tunes, and think of the draft.

GO RAIDUHHHHS !!!!!!!!
Yeah, sure, all I needed was to see Deion Branch lighting it up in the first quarter. His QB Seneca Wallace looks like a right handed Michael Vick who is accurate as hell, and the Raiders QB looks like what Drew Bledsoe might look like at age 50.

I have never seen a more inept display of offensive football in all my life. It makes you wonder if the Raiders ever have formal practices.

yeah, it doesn't get much worse than seeing Branch perform against a team like the raiders. Unless Dallas is playing, thats the worst.

The good news I guess is that if Seattle can only score 13 points against the raiders they may turn out to be a low seed in the playoffs and we may just get a draft pick in the low 20's

Fanfrom1960 said:
Yeah, sure, all I needed was to see Deion Branch lighting it up in the first quarter. His QB Seneca Wallace looks like a right handed Michael Vick who is accurate as hell, and the Raiders QB looks like what Drew Bledsoe might look like at age 50.

I figured the Raiders were in trouble when Deion won the fish catching contest filmed for the pre show.

And watching Waltergetting sacked three times in a row because he's too tall to move well and he holds the ball too long, I couldn't help thinking about all the Bledsoe-krishnas opining how Drew should go from Dallas to Oakland...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes