PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tonights Game-Karma Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots4Ever

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
1. I think Maroney Will continue his lower then expected YPC average.Finishing at lower then 3.0 per carry.
2. I think Brady will have a season low QB Rating at around 45%.Throwing Multiple Picks.Overthrowing EVERYone.Not completing a single pass until the 2nd quarter.
3. Our Defense will have one hell of a time stopping chester Taylor,Allowing him 150+ Yards rushing and Several TD's as our Run D see's the likes of Colvin,Wilfork,Warren,and Seau being walked off the field late in the 3rd quarter.
4.We will drop to 6-2.Said and Done...

----
Please Pats....Please...Bring us Home a WIN Boys....:rocker:

Patriots4Ever said:
1. I think Maroney Will continue his lower then expected YPC average.Finishing at lower then 3.0 per carry.
2. I think Brady will have a season low QB Rating at around 45%.Throwing Multiple Picks.Overthrowing EVERYone.Not completing a single pass until the 2nd quarter.
3. Our Defense will have one hell of a time stopping chester Taylor,Allowing him 150+ Yards rushing and Several TD's as our Run D see's the likes of Colvin,Wilfork,Warren,and Seau being walked off the field late in the 3rd quarter.
4.We will drop to 6-2.Said and Done...

----
Please Pats....Please...Bring us Home a WIN Boys....:rocker:
Yeah, I expect Asante to get burned 2 or 3 times as well, also Gost missing an extra point and field goal.

lol, no but seriously. I agree, Maroney wont have a good game tonight IMO. He may but he has struggled against stout front sevens. Not saying Corey hasnt either but he still has the outstanding power and strength to go through the middle against the best. We'll need him more than ever tonight.

Brady wont be able to hear and decides he dosent want to play when its noisy, Matt comes in and sets a record 20 INT's. The pats lose 99 to 4.

desi-patsfan said:
Brady wont be able to hear and decides he dosent want to play when its noisy, Matt comes in and sets a record 20 INT's. The pats lose 99 to 4.

Wow, the Pats get two safeties? Or do the vikes take two knees in their endzone to get better field position for punting?

Pat the Pats Fan said:
Wow, the Pats get two safeties? Or do the vikes take two knees in their endzone to get better field position for punting?
Neither. We do get a touchdown, but Gost misses the extra point so badly, it goes backwards and through the opposing uprights to subtract 3 points.

jman924 said:
Neither. We do get a touchdown, but Gost misses the extra point so badly, it goes backwards and through the opposing uprights to subtract 3 points.

1st Quarter:
Patriots win the toss.
Brady comes out, drops back and throws... a INT returned 25 yards for a touchdown.
7-0

Vikes kickoff, but a scuff on our one yard line leads to a fumble recovery and a saftey by the Vikes...
9-0

Brad Johnson comes out, with his godly (1)superbowl ring and throws an amazing throw halfway down the field to his amazing recievers who catch it and blow right through (literally) our defense. Seven defensive players are hurt, and a 56 yard TD pass is the result.
16-0

The Patriots come out, do a decent drive, but on a first and goal, Brady gets nailed and sacked 50 yards back (He dropped back 45 yards), fumbles, and the recovery is returned for 23-0

2nd Quarter
On the opening drive, the patriots intercept again, but somehow tackle the amazing speed and amazingness of the Vikings defense. Brad Johnson comes out, and throws a beamer down the field resulting in 10 more Pats players hurt.

By halftime, the patriots give up and sneak out the back of the stadium, never to be heard from again.

... Oh sorry, i fell asleep again. Back to reality. :)

fleabassist1 said:
1st Quarter:
Patriots win the toss.
Brady comes out, drops back and throws... a INT returned 25 yards for a touchdown.
7-0

Vikes kickoff, but a scuff on our one yard line leads to a fumble recovery and a saftey by the Vikes...
9-0

Brad Johnson comes out, with his godly (1)superbowl ring and throws an amazing throw halfway down the field to his amazing recievers who catch it and blow right through (literally) our defense. Seven defensive players are hurt, and a 56 yard TD pass is the result.
16-0

The Patriots come out, do a decent drive, but on a first and goal, Brady gets nailed and sacked 50 yards back (He dropped back 45 yards), fumbles, and the recovery is returned for 23-0

2nd Quarter
On the opening drive, the patriots intercept again, but somehow tackle the amazing speed and amazingness of the Vikings defense. Brad Johnson comes out, and throws a beamer down the field resulting in 10 more Pats players hurt.

By halftime, the patriots give up and sneak out the back of the stadium, never to be heard from again.

... Oh sorry, i fell asleep again. Back to reality. :)

LMFAO..NICE!! that'd be quite the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back