PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tonight Rex Ryan introduces...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RecoveringCowboy

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Is this more of a sports story or political? I'm hoping the comments focus on Rex's judgement, but otherwise I expect this thread gets moved.

....Trump, although Rex said he is not making an endorsement.

Rex Ryan to introduce Donald Trump at Buffalo rally Monday night

I get it - both are very outspoken.

I don't get Rex expanding his controversies outside football. Not many HCs or owners do politics, and it's the wisest course. Even if Rex's job was as secure as BB's, he should steer clear of any politics unless it directly impacts the NFL.

Rex is being Rex.

tumblr_mus41srzPi1s0my1wo1_400.gif

Is this more of a sports story or political? I'm hoping the comments focus on Rex's judgement, but otherwise I expect this thread gets moved.

....Trump, although Rex said he is not making an endorsement.

Rex Ryan to introduce Donald Trump at Buffalo rally Monday night

I get it - both are very outspoken.

I don't get Rex expanding his controversies outside football. Not many HCs or owners do politics, and it's the wisest course. Even if Rex's job was as secure as BB's, he should steer clear of any politics unless it directly impacts the NFL.

Rex is being Rex.
When has Rex ever followed the wisest course?

It isn't as Bill's coach; it is as a noted foot fetish video producer. :) (Funny part is I'm only half joking.)

Breaking News: Bills owner shot down Rex's plan for fans to make a sea wave in the stands holding massive banners:

MAKE BUFFALO GREAT AGAIN

Owner to Rex: Since when?

Listen, ok, we are going to make Buffalo win so much, you guys, it's gonna be great. I talk to people, ok, I mean I know these people and I talk to them and they know a lot about Buffalo football and why it used to be great. Here's what we're going to do, we're going to build a great offensive line, ok? And we're going to make New England pay for it. Buffalo is going to stop being afraid of winning, ok? Listen, ok? Buffalo isn't going to be afraid to win anymore and if anyone gets a fine I will pay the legal fees, ok? Trust me on that. And Buffalo is going to be great, you'll see it's going to be so great you guys.

Listen, ok, we are going to make Buffalo win so much, you guys, it's gonna be great. I talk to people, ok, I mean I know these people and I talk to them and they know a lot about Buffalo football and why it used to be great. Here's what we're going to do, we're going to build a great offensive line, ok? And we're going to make New England pay for it. Buffalo is going to stop being afraid of winning, ok? Listen, ok? Buffalo isn't going to be afraid to win anymore and if anyone gets a fine I will pay the legal fees, ok? Trust me on that. And Buffalo is going to be great, you'll see it's going to be so great you guys.

This is the second time you have made me LOL today. :D

Maybe a personality will appear from one of the few places that gets more snow than Buffalo.

Thank you soooo much. It's sooooo great to be in Buffalo. We're just thawing out.

Are you ready to make Buffalo grrreat again? You becha!

I'm tirred of being terrrrorrrized from Foxboro. It's time to kick their ***!!!

No more ****yfooting around. Our players deserve the best. You deserve the best.​

It would have been a lot of fun if they had let Trump buy that team. Granted, it'd probably only be like 3 years before Trump sells the team or declares bankruptcy, but it'd be awesome to watch. Hard knocks with Trump as owner, my god he'd probably fire the head coach and take over personally.

Rex likes, "Spirited Candidates"......

Despite all his penalties, Rex would welcome Donald on his team...

Rex likes, "Spirited Candidates"......

Despite all his penalties, Rex would welcome Donald on his team...
Wrecks and Trump are made for each other -- great motivational bluster, poor attention to detail. Maybe Wrecks can be his vice president.

Awesome

Politics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back