PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tonight on NFL network

Status
Not open for further replies.
BoneyMaroney666 said:
Pats vs. Bills replay of the game!! NFL network rules...
Tivo is better :D

BoneyMaroney666 said:
Pats vs. Bills replay of the game!! NFL network rules...

Ah, good news - thanks. Does the NFL Network (channel 212) have a High Def channel yet?

It's in standard definition on DirecTV. I have it in HD on TiVo. Not worth watching unless it's in HD.

Bob G

graham made an incredible crack block on the first down that iced the game

I especially like the "NFL Films Replay" interspersed with the postgame interview highlights. If they did that with every game, I'd never get any sleep.

Am I the only one who preferred the last two season's "Game of the Week" format? It had that NFL Films feel to it, this new program feels overloaded with gimmicky graphics and adds relatively little to the original telecast.

But I suppose getting to see two more games per week may end up being worth it. The value may be in getting to see games that weren't shown nationally or I didn't watch because they looked lousy ahead of time, but turned out to be better than expected. (This week New Orleans-Cleveland was the only such game, but it was nice to be able to see it).

I wish they could tell us well in advance which games are being replayed & when.

alamo said:
Am I the only one who preferred the last two season's "Game of the Week" format? It had that NFL Films feel to it, this new program feels overloaded with gimmicky graphics and adds relatively little to the original telecast.

But I suppose getting to see two more games per week may end up being worth it. The value may be in getting to see games that weren't shown nationally or I didn't watch because they looked lousy ahead of time, but turned out to be better than expected. (This week New Orleans-Cleveland was the only such game, but it was nice to be able to see it).
I liked the GOTW format for it's sideline snippets and the chance to hear the differing perspectives from the two team's radio announcers - this format was good for showing more of the plays, now if they can just start merging the two...

Last edited:
bakes781 said:
I wish they could tell us well in advance which games are being replayed & when.

they do, the games that they are going to 'replay' are decided on Monday

brdmaverick said:
they do, the games that they are going to 'replay' are decided on Monday

at least three of the four are decided on monday, if the monday night game is worthy, that will be given the fourth slot

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back