PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tomorrow's early games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frezo

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Those of us without Sunday Ticket and in New England will get SEA @ NYG on FOX or IND @ HOU on CBS. I don't think many of us will be watching FOX, but the Indy game will be interesting. Will Manning be back to full health? Can The Texans run on them? Their first string RB is rookie Steve Slaton. Steve who? Can anyone explain why a good portion on Maine gets blanked for the FOX game? The night game is PIT @ JAX. That will be fun to watch.

NFL TV Distribution Maps

Those of us without Sunday Ticket and in New England will get SEA @ NYG on FOX or IND @ HOU on CBS. I don't think many of us will be watching FOX, but the Indy game will be interesting. Will Manning be back to full health? Can The Texans run on them? Their first string RB is rookie Steve Slaton. Steve who? Can anyone explain why a good portion on Maine gets blanked for the FOX game? The night game is PIT @ JAX. That will be fun to watch.

NFL TV Distribution Maps

Steve Slaton was actually a stud at West Virginia. You obviously dont watch much college football if you didnt know that

well..texans seem to be done - 10-0 indy. iam amazed how predictable teams become. indy has a bad run defense so far so they try running on first two downs and the go nowhere. 3 and out.

Dolphins-Chargers is 3-3, and Rivers seems to be having some problems with his bum knee.

as soon as i say the texans are predictable they come out throwing in the next series on 1st and 2nd downs :)

well..texans seem to be done - 10-0 indy. iam amazed how predictable teams become. indy has a bad run defense so far so they try running on first two downs and the go nowhere. 3 and out.

Schaub was a late scratch.

as soon as i say the texans are predictable they come out throwing in the next series on 1st and 2nd downs :)

The Wild Rose of Texas is passing well and could be opening up the run.

First of all, I think Mario Williams is a better player than Reggie Bush and Vince Young and proved the Texans right.

Secondly, even if he wasn't a better player, how cool is it that after he gets a sack the Texans play the theme song to Super Mario Bros.?

miami is playing hard on defense.

miami up 10-3 on the chargers.

kubiak has finally realized to open the offense instead of trying to pound the ball just because indy has a bad run defense. lets see if they can hold up now.
meanwhile chargers are going through their usual mid game meltdown.

Huard starting instead of Croyle. It looks like Herm had another profound revelation.

Giants are looking great.

Dolphins went to the Wildcat formation down inside the 10 and scored another TD.

Dolphins went to the Wildcat formation down inside the 10 and scored another TD.

yup ..chargers defenders standing around holding hands. this is going to be new rage of all mediots. "how to stop the wildcat offense" and many teams will try this ,

yup ..chargers defenders standing around holding hands. this is going to be new rage of all mediots. "how to stop the wildcat offense" and many teams will try this ,

Also, New England's egg laying last week doesn't look QUITE as bad right now.

Watching all these teams suck, makes me wish we had Tom Terrific.Now we stuck with this pop tart named Matty Cassel.:D

Did Norv not watch the gametape from last week?

I dont know about that, the chargers suck and they have a terrible coach to go along.LT doesnt have much left in the tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back