PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tommy Kelly scorches Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does not matter if he was dumb or not, the Patriots desperately need him and they lost him by trying the usual, obnoxious Patriots salary chiseling. The is why they lost Welker. I am sure they tried to lo-ball Sanders and Smith. Any one of these 4 guys would have made a huge different on Monday night. Brady has no deep threat so the defense crowds the line and the Patriots cannot stop the run.

The Patriots are now harvesting all the ill-will and business decisions they sowed.
CHB blames it on arrogance:
http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2...ge-for-week/icOuKxKfmoabDKGyroHW4K/story.html

Shaughnessy.jpg
92fe59df85165109538175b3c45a3a3d.jpg

I don't get the whole arrogance thing. This an idiotic notion that the douches on the WEEI morning show came up with and seems to have no basis in fact.

The Patriots brought this on themselves with their constant efforts to re-structure and downgrade their payroll. I have worked on companies that do this and it is obnoxious. I am sure the Patriots player including Tom Brady feel the same way. Look for Brady to retire after this season because of it.

This is a better read of CHB's writing .

http://boston.barstoolsports.com/ra...lames-the-patriots-losses-on-their-arrogance/

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that every media member in this town and hundreds of football pundits across the country have had some variation of this drivel saved to their hard drive since about 2002, just waiting til the time is right to publish it. And of course leave it to the Curly-Haired Boyfriend to be the first one in the *********** to ejaculate prematurely. The Pats are off to what is for them a terrible start. They’ve yet to face a quality opponent, but still haven’t looked good. They’re fresh off one of the worst performances they’ve had in an era where you can count the really awful games on your fingers, without using your thumbs. I concede that.

But on the other hand, we’re a quarter of the way through the season. They’re 2-2. As are model-franchises-with-elite-quarterbacks-in-their-primes-and-genius-coaches Indy, Pittsburgh, Green Bay and the Giants. Media darlings Drew Brees and Sean Payton are 1-3. But Shaughnessy… excuse me, the “folks” … don’t have a problem with them. If they’re 2-2 or worse, well they just have to play better. There is only one team in all of pro sports whose struggles are always a product of their “arrogance.” It’s because of the Pats smarter-than-you “System.” It’s because the owner who turned the worst franchise in all of sports into an empire is now a cartoon. It’s because the trust we put in (objectively speaking) one of the great coaches who’s ever lived is eroding. THAT’S why they’re 2-2.

I don't get the whole arrogance thing. This an idiotic notion that the douches on the WEEI morning show came up with and seems to have no basis in fact.

The Patriots brought this on themselves with their constant efforts to re-structure and downgrade their payroll. I have worked on companies that do this and it is obnoxious. I am sure the Patriots player including Tom Brady feel the same way. Look for Brady to retire after this season because of it.

Yes because the restructures are the reason why they are not producing on the field. They're paying
potentially $17m for 2 CB this year. Those cheap bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back