PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tommy and Gisele: Full Front Page of Today's NY Daily News

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFanSince74

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
This greeted me when I opened my door to get the papers this morning.

I thought it would be a good reminder of two things: 1) you never know what you'll find in the sixth round and 2) as we think about signing all these great picks, the Patriots have a big job to finish after the Draft is done: renew and extend the Franchise's Contract (link attached).

New York News, Traffic, Sports, Weather, Photos, Entertainment, and Gossip - NY Daily News

Don't know why it's A) News at all...he's getting a new house built. Big deal. And B) on the front page of the NY Daily News. Like NY'ers are gonna care.

The comment section has some laughs in it, though.

Don't know why it's A) News at all...he's getting a new house built. Big deal. And B) on the front page of the NY Daily News. Like NY'ers are gonna care.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Why is this news?

That house is f'n HUGE.

The three-time Super Bowl- winning quarterback and his supermodel wife, Gisele Bundchen, are building a sprawling California home - nearly 22,000 square feet in all, from wine cellar to weight room.

The 3.75-acre Brentwood lot, just down the street from the home of Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, was abuzz with construction workers whipping the eight-bedroom palace into shape.

Other amenities include a six-car garage, a covered bridge connecting two parts of the house, a nursery for 5-month-old son Benjamin and a lagoon-shaped pool - with spa.

There's a cardio room and a weight room to keep both spouses in shape for their respective careers, and an elevator to make getting around the enormous two-story home a little easier.

W.O.W.
10chas

So much for their "conserve the planet" label. That is a huge use of "natural resources."

full frontal, eh.....?

I never thoguth of TB as a 22,000 square foot home kind of guy.

it's a bit much for a house.

He's probably not. Unfortunately for him, his wife is very high maintenance.

Methinks Tom has political aspirations in his home state post-NFL.

dude, that's his wife's house --- he probably just curls up at the foot of the bed.

The News only puts stuff on its front page that it thinks NY'ers care about; it's how it sells papers and it is the most widely circulated daily in NY. Also, placements like this are highly coveted and are not accidental; someone wanted it there.

He's probably not. Unfortunately for him, his wife is very high maintenance.

that's not her rep. you don't read the stuff about her that you hear about Naomi Campbell. i mean, i'm not trying to say she's a shrinking violet when it comes to having her wants fulfilled, but she has a reasonably decent reputation for a Super Model.

Methinks Tom has political aspirations in his home state post-NFL.

methinks there are possibly multiple agendas at work in placing this photo on the front page of one of the most widely circulated papers in the country on the last day of the NFL Draft...

[fact edit]

Last edited:
Tom will be dropping a deuce in the peak of that circular part in the front.

alg_brady_house.jpg

Last edited:
methinks there are possibly multiple agendas at work in placing this photo on the front page of the most widely circulated paper in the country on the last day of the NFL Draft...

What possible football-related agendas? (That's not the country's most widely circulated newspaper, by the way. Maybe you're thinking NY Times?)

What possible football-related agendas? (That's not the country's most widely circulated newspaper, by the way. Maybe you're thinking NY Times?)

thanks, you're right. the Times is more widely circulated, but the Wall Street Journal is the "most widely circulated"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes