PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tomlinson was right all along!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L.T. was completely correct regarding Belechick and the Pats. When he originally uttered those words after the playoff loss many East coast biased writers and radio hosts bashed him. However, after this most recent bit of chicanery by the Pats, it's obvious what they really are. Have fun rooting on your cheaters and their coach. I'd be ashamed to root on an imaginary dynasty.
However, your weather sucks, your women are ugly and the only thing to focus on are your Pats. So I'll cut you some slack.

L.T. was completely correct regarding Belechick and the Pats. When he originally uttered those words after the playoff loss many East coast biased writers and radio hosts bashed him. However, after this most recent bit of chicanery by the Pats, it's obvious what they really are. Have fun rooting on your cheaters and their coach. I'd be ashamed to root on an imaginary dynasty.
However, your weather sucks, your women are ugly and the only thing to focus on are your Pats. So I'll cut you some slack.
Oh well, I'll keep cheering! Have fun cheering for the most over-rated team in the NFL and good luck with that inferiority complex you have about being a "second-tier" West coast city compared to Los Angeles and San Francisco!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back