PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tomlinson still whining about the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christmas is coming !

Get your LT Playoff doll with bench and questionable injuries included.

Hey, where's the version with the "CHOKING HAZARD" sticker?? :p

Ahhhh, here it is:
ldt-action-figure-large-bp.jpg

Last edited:
Still don't get how that was any less classy than having a sack dance in the first place. But then again, Shawne Merriman being a ******* troglodyte and all, I guess nobody expected any better of him.

When LT gets in the HoF ill remember him as the guy that couldnt even reach the superbowl let alone win one, and that he had a loser mentality. I never sensed he was pumped for a playoff game (ex. Faulk last year).

He wont do crap against the pats sunday.

I actually liked and admired LT before that PC. After hearing it, I hope he never gets into the HoF cuz he's not classy enough. As a previous poster said, he can DIAF for all I care.

Hard to find good pics of him from the 07-08 AFCCG, but here's how LdT looked in his last big game at Foxboro.

tomlinson.jpg

I think it's hilarious he never took off his helmet or his visor. Or his fur-lined cape.

you know, its tough to say this but i developed a lot more respect for rivers inspite of his antics after the game than LT.

you know, its tough to say this but i developed a lot more respect for rivers inspite of his antics after the game than LT.

Yea that's a pretty big injury and risking making that injury worse, that was ballsy of rivers to play. He played fairly well too although chargers were held to just 4 field goals. Should of kept turner and ditched the baby earlier.

Rivers actually cracked me up with his tirade directed at Hobbs during that game, something about the "sorriest corner in the NFL making fun of me." LT just cried. And Rivers playing on a bum knee in the playoffs a couple years later showed he had heart, while LT watched the game from the sidelines. For all his stats, Tomlinson has done little to help any team win the big prize.

Last edited:
Biggest ***** in the league. My dislike of the Chargers went down a ton when Tomlinson left. The guy is a self-centred douchebag; the Jets are the perfect team for him.

#1 rule of being classy: Not saying your classy. I remember that one game a few years back when he got up off the bench when Rivers sat next to him, cuz he didn't get the proper attention. What a little mammas boy. A spineless piece of jet dung. Not Pats material. We gotta win this one. This might be as hard to take as losing to the giants in the SB.

Who can blame LdT though? Mimicking an opponents celebratory dance is about the lowest thing a human being can do. It's up there with murder, rape, adultery...you name it - sarcastic celebration during a sporting event is just criminal. :bricks:

YES.... There is nothing more disrespectful then disrespecting another guy's disrespectful display.

Wait, huh...... :rolleyes:

I find it almost unbelievable that LdT is STILL whining about the Patriots, as well as fans of the Pats.

Healthy LT hungry to face Patriots again - Newsday

It wasn't just Patriot fans that got on his case for his comments three years ago; as I recall many in the national media raked him over the coals as well. That's why I find it surprising that he's still bringing it up, still talking about it - and still making himself look like a sore loser.

Who would imagine LdT, fans at a sporting event give a player on the opposing team a hard time? Absolutely shocking, isn't it?
his name is LT

his initials are his first and last name

let's not go back to that ******ed debate

it's like brady's is TB

anyway.....once LT declared himself as classy, he in essence declared that he wasn't such a thing

people with a brain lost alot of respect for him that day.....

his name is LT

his initials are his first and last name

let's not go back to that ******ed debate

it's like brady's is TB

anyway.....once LT declared himself as classy, he in essence declared that he wasn't such a thing

people with a brain lost alot of respect for him that day.....
I do realize the 'd' is part of his first name.

To me LT is still Lawrence Taylor, so I'm just (still) in the habit of using LdT to differentiate.

You have no idea of how long it took me to hear "James Brown" on the TV and think they were either talking about the singer, or maybe getting all formal about the name of the ex-Cleveland running back before it would automatically register in my mind they were referring to the sporstcaster. Same thing when I would hear "Jim Nantz"; my brain still thought "Jim Nance" for years and years.

So I use LdT rather than LT.

Obviously Charger fans such as you automatically equate LT to Tomlinson; what can I say, I don't.

Who would imagine LdT, fans at a sporting event give a player on the opposing team a hard time? Absolutely shocking, isn't it?
If anything, I think we fans underestimate the amount of rabbit ears these guys have.

They're huge.

Apparently, LeBron and Wade have been truly surprised by the level of hatred in visiting arenas.

Moral: Patriots fans on Monday night need to be loud, taunting and obnoxious to the Jets players, especially those sitting near the tunnels and the Jets bench. Give them abuse and knock them off their game!

PS: LDT is, by far, my least favorite NFL player. He cannot be allowed to walk off the Pats field with that sht eating grin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye