PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tomlinson still whining about the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
God I hope we win on a last minute td drive by Brady and Branch/Welker/Hernandez/Gronkowski/Woodhead, actually I'd prefer it to be woodhead, mimics there stupid airplane dance.

It would be awesome if Woodhead did that, just rub it into those losers face, especially Ladanian

I don't know whats wrong with this guy, if any body is classless its this t*rd. The guy in 07 playoffs sat on the bench like a whimp while his QB with no acl was out playing in the freezing cold in the razor.

I don't get whats up with him and marshall faulk. All those two do is complain and bash the patriots. Now i really hope that we wax the floor with LaClassian and his stupid Jets.

LDT after SD loss:"Everybody knows iam a classy guy" ...

I still love LT's crying about the Pats disrespecting Merriman's disrespectful dance. Merriman did it when he embarrassed other teams.

As for LT's crying about disrespctful Patriots, he is on the biggest trash talking team in recent history. He doesn't mind sharing the lockerroom with the biggest trash talker in the league in Bart Scott.

And let's not forget how the Chargers have said they are happy to be rid of LT and his diva attitude.

LaToenian still sulking. Good to see some things never change.

I still love LT's crying about the Pats disrespecting Merriman's disrespectful dance. Merriman did it when he embarrassed other teams.

As for LT's crying about disrespctful Patriots, he is on the biggest trash talking team in recent history. He doesn't mind sharing the lockerroom with the biggest trash talker in the league in Bart Scott.

And let's not forget how the Chargers have said they are happy to be rid of LT and his diva attitude.

maybe the chargers might actually win a playoff game or 2 with LT gone. that will make go nuts for sure...

Pats outta do the lights out dance after they win.....again.

I eagerly await his inevitable cold weather pose, sitting on the bench injured. He may then brighten the bench with his classiness.

i

Another guy I hope never gets a ring

LaTisha is still upset?? Good!! :D
Funny thing though because my last playoff memory of her was when she sat on the bench nursing a bad boo boo (A pinky toe injury??) with her helmet on as Philip Rivers was almost beating the Patriots playing with a torn ACL that required surgical repair.
Th Jets will never win it all until they upgrade the quality of that locker room.
That means you LaTisha. ;)

I'm one of the biggest Ldt haters on the planet, but what he said was pretty innocuous stuff IMO.

He's a competitive guy who still hasn't gotten the taste of the 2006 loss out of his mouth, mainly due to the idiotic remarks he made afterwards and the fact that the Bolts were then promptly humiliated again by the Pats in the 2007 opener. Then, lo and behold, Spygate comes up and he sees yet another opportunity to redeem himself by yapping about it, only to get a beatdown from us yet again in the playoffs.

To me he seems to have finally learned not to spout off too much about the Pats, although he should probably just keep his mouth shut altogether.

Last edited:
yea, and I want a LT with a 1.5 ypc and 2 lost fumbles leaving the field at the end of the game

Christmas is coming !

Get your LT Playoff doll with bench and questionable injuries included.

Attachments

• Tomlinson.jpg
    Tomlinson.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:
Hard to find good pics of him from the 07-08 AFCCG, but here's how LdT looked in his last big game at Foxboro.

tomlinson.jpg

I think it's hilarious he never took off his helmet or his visor. Or his fur-lined cape.

Hard to find good pics of him from the 07-08 AFCCG, but here's how LdT looked in his last big game at Foxboro.

tomlinson.jpg

I think it's hilarious he never took off his helmet or his visor. Or his fur-lined cape.
Its the invisible whining man, waiting for the Whaaabulence

Last edited:
I find it almost unbelievable that LdT is STILL whining about the Patriots, as well as fans of the Pats.

Healthy LT hungry to face Patriots again - Newsday

It wasn't just Patriot fans that got on his case for his comments three years ago; as I recall many in the national media raked him over the coals as well. That's why I find it surprising that he's still bringing it up, still talking about it - and still making himself look like a sore loser.

Who would imagine LdT, fans at a sporting event give a player on the opposing team a hard time? Absolutely shocking, isn't it?

hate this guy.

Last edited:
LT - the self acclaimed classiest player in the NFL.:bricks:

You guys know me, I'm a classy poster...but LdT could die in a fire for all I care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back