PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tomase: Vrabel hampered by shoulder injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomase is great...for the bottom of my bird cage.

Tomase is a fat lard who forever tarnished himself by fabricating a story based on non-confirmed sources.

Alright, so what we know is Vrabel's shoulder is fine.

Given Tomases's record of BS...I think it's amazing that this POS is still around and that people actually listen or read ANYTHING he says. It's AMAZING that this piece of garbage is still with the paper..I REALLY wonder what that says about the etchics of the paper..and THAT the editors are still around..ones that PROMOTED the same lies.

Given Tomases's record of BS...I think it's amazing that this POS is still around and that people actually listen or read ANYTHING he says. It's AMAZING that this piece of garbage is still with the paper..I REALLY wonder what that says about the etchics of the paper..and THAT the editors are still around..ones that PROMOTED the same lies.
Dislike Tomase for his error in judgement (I distrust his editors more than I do him, that was a really poor job on their part), but he was able to get inside information on injuries that was more often than not confirmed later. This accounts for problems I've noted with Vrabes setting the edge and may indeed speak to his pass rush too. I don't read him, but if someone reports on his story, I'll at least consider the information.

Dislike Tomase for his error in judgement (I distrust his editors more than I do him, that was a really poor job on their part), but he was able to get inside information on injuries that was more often than not confirmed later. This accounts for problems I've noted with Vrabes setting the edge and may indeed speak to his pass rush too. I don't read him, but if someone reports on his story, I'll at least consider the information.
That is true..much as it's hard to admit that NAYONE at Foxboro trusts this guy...it might make some sense..although I wish it was written by another. It just brings to mind that while it may indeed be true, how one major fabrication can cloud really true things and have a bearing on credibility. (yes, I'm still upset about what he did...as I THINK a lot of Patriot fans are.I don't read him either..)

Seahawks to cut Branch??? HA!!!!

He's been injured alot, and still been their best receiver this year!!!

Point is, Tomase needs a healthy dose of STFU. Why he's broadcasting injury reports like that is beyond me. It just seems like he consistently wants to do everything in his power to 'eff over the Patriots. Talking about an alleged injury just gives info to the competition that they don't need to have.

I'd love to see his fat backside shipped off to some other team to screw them over for a change. He isn't worth a warm bucket of spit to anyone up here.

Point is, Tomase needs a healthy dose of STFU. Why he's broadcasting injury reports like that is beyond me. It just seems like he consistently wants to do everything in his power to 'eff over the Patriots. Talking about an alleged injury just gives info to the competition that they don't need to have.

I'd love to see his fat backside shipped off to some other team to screw them over for a change. He isn't worth a warm bucket of spit to anyone up here.
Our deep and abiding love for him is well earned, this isn't the first report of Vrabes shoulder woes, just another less timely one. **sigh**

Why is anybody reading the article from that deep fried, peanut butter filled, choclate covered doghnut eating piece of crap.

I feel soiled just clicking on this thread to post this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back