PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tomase: Thomas is a Patriot!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they basically agreed over the phone? Thomas must really want to come here. :rocker:

Yessssssssssssss Great News Baby, Thomas Is A Pat!!!

So they basically agreed over the phone? Thomas must really want to come here. :rocker:

Nah, they agreed in Hawaii. ;) That's the one silver lining to losing that #*!@! game...a head start on the FA season!

I feel really bad for the opposing QB's, RB's and OL. Can you imagine an all out blitz of Seymour, Wilfork, Warren, Thomas, Colvin, Vrabel, etc.

SCARYYYY

OMG OMG OMG all this waiting and anticipation was worth it! Granted, this is just the first step to getting back to the Super Bowl, but it's a 6'2 270lb. step.

I was at the gym with my friends and we kept checking the tv there to see what espn said (they didn't have NFL Network) and we didnt hear anything on sportscenter or pti. Made me anxious.

OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!

I don't think it was as much of a phone negotiation more than "We got everything in place, see you in the morning for the physical and contract signing." Even though I can imagine they would have the necessary equipment and people ready, if everything is in place, why hurry, go bunk and in 12 hours or so, get ready to get paid. It could be like Rodney when if I remember the story right, they did more talking at a restaurant over dinner than the stadium.

Now Thats what I'm talking about Go Pats!!!!!!!!

Wow, hard not to get excited..
Got wood!:D

Wow im pumped.

I had to start hitting F5 just to give the mouse a break from clicking on the referesh icon LOL

Go Patriots

NM

I talked to a beat writer earlier and asked him how his sources were for AT becoming a Patriot. His answer - "rock solid."

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH!!!

Alright, let's get ourselves Drew Bennett, extend Asante and have a top draft and call this offseason a success.

:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

:singing:

On edit: How about Deon Grant, too? I know its a lot to ask, but a key veteran safety would completely nail down the defense.

Last edited:
When does the season start?

Give him #55!!!!!!!!

Very good.

Now if we get a real WR we are all set.

How about Deon Grant, too?
The book Patriot Reign describes BB and Seymour watching Grant and some other Panthers behave in an unsportsmanlike manner before SB 38. Doubt he'll be wanted here.

At least I think that was the story. I'll have to read that part again.

Man I was check in all day at work....Going crazy by the moment...I just can't believe this....Totally shock,weeks ago I thought we would talk about this ,but seattle with wash out wannabe(Beisal,C.Brown....)Bill like I tell everyone your are a GOD!!!!WHO NEXT!!!:D :eat3: :rofl: :cool3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back