PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tomase: Thomas is a Patriot!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The FAT MAN SINGS!

OK, who's next? I'll take a Porter, please.

Patriots land Thomas
Posted by John Tomase at 7:52 pm

According to a league source with knowledge of the negotiations, the Patriots are about to make the splash of free agency by agreeing to a contract with Ravens linebacker Adalius Thomas, considered one of the top players on the market.

“Thomas is done there,” said the source, a rival executive.

More coming in a moment.

More coming momentarily.
http://news.bostonherald.com/blogs/patriots/

Hell Yeah!!!!!

Oh yeah baby!!

You've got to admit, signing Thomas is pretty damn "TIGHT". Come on bro, say it with me.

hahahahahahahaha. It is TIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My god, this would be one of the most deadly front seven i've ever seen...

Warren, wilfork, seymour, colvin, vrabel, bruschi, and thomas....WOW

This all sounds good and everything, but until I see this in Mike's blog or on ESPN, I won't jump for joy.

refreshrefreshrefreshrefreshrefresh

All last year I felt like the Pats were the Toyota with 85k miles that could get you to work every day but you just went sure it had the xtra gear and life to drive down to Florida to spring break and back.

we just traded the 'ole reliable for the new 2007 Tundra.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I gotta believe that an ILB will be had in the first round now. Alot of talent to learn from.

Here is what I see...

I want AT.

I thought that when "we" were 21-3 against the Colts in the playoffs, that "we" were absolutely going to the superbowl.

I'm hoping that it happens... but I'm not going to celebrate... YET.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH!!!

Alright, let's get ourselves Drew Bennett, extend Asante and have a top draft and call this offseason a success.

still nothing official... it was a rival exec (polian?) who said AT was done, no one from the pats

Last edited:
Tomase is certainly putting his reputation among Pats fans on the line with this one.

You'd have to suspect he came up with the "Pats Land Thomas" heading for the blog, wouldn't you?

All last year I felt like the Pats were the Toyota with 85k miles that could get you to work every day but you just went sure it had the xtra gear and life to drive down to Florida to spring break and back.

we just traded the 'ole reliable for the new 2007 Tundra.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Three straight games with Indy scoring 30+ has pushed BB into a defensive mode. A Stud Safety would really tighten this group up

fat%20lady%20sings.jpg

It better be or Tomase get's to replace Borges-FOR LIFE!

Reiss chimes in!

Thomas update
The Patriots are scheduled to host linebacker Adalius Thomas at Gillette Stadium on Saturday, and assuming he passes a physical and there are no last-minute hitches, the sides should finalize a blockbuster deal that will make Thomas a Patriot, according to a source familiar with the negotiations.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/

Per Reiss
The Patriots are scheduled to host linebacker Adalius Thomas at Gillette Stadium on Saturday, and assuming he passes a physical and there are no last-minute hitches, the sides should finalize a blockbuster deal that will make Thomas a Patriot, according to a source familiar with the negotiations.

Sounds good.

March 02, 2007
Thomas update

Posted By: mreiss | Time: 08:07:15 PM

March 02, 2007
Thomas update

Posted By: mreiss | Time: 08:07:15 PM

guess i was too slow to be the first w/this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes