PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tomase receiving threats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always with the condescension...hanging judge goes back to Judge Roy Bean FYI, who HUNG anyone who didn't much agree with his peculiar view of West Texas justice. I'm 57. Maybe instead of exploding your carotid arteries and talking down your nose to me because I disagree with you,perhaps a little more level head would go a long way. BTW, maybe YOU think referring to someone's child as "your kid" is the grownup,ultracool Bostonian jargon of choice...I don't...and please don't try to put words in my mouth

"If you think the only way to register your anger is to threaten someone's life then God Bless ya."

I think there's a multitude of ways people express anger. I think when people get heated they SAY things they normally wouldn't. Does this mean they immediately get "the hanging judge!!!!" per YOUR oh so mature opinion? Yeah, the Stalin reference was a bit of a wisecrack, but SERIOUSLY, YOU have more than a little totalitarian in you if THIS is how you react to people around you.

Excuse me?

I have been here for the past 4 days calling for the Patriots to sue the Herald and Tomase until all they have in their wallets is enough to take the bus for 100% of their transportation needs. I originated the thread comparing how badly Bartman was hounded in Chicago with questions as to why Tomase is still writing for the Herald with no explanations as to his "source". You want to make some kind of 3rd grader's conclusion jumping that because I condemn violent threats against him and his family that I "condone" what he did???? What you wrote is beyond bizarre.

Whoever assaulted your kid should be penalized - no matter whether it was regarding the Patriots or how he ties his sneakers. Doesn't make a difference.

If you think the only way to register your anger is to threaten someone's life then God Bless ya.

And btw, to anyone over the age of 13, the term "Hanging Judge" is very commonly known as someone who will throw the book at criminals. (Translation for Joker: Not to literally throw a book. There is no death penalty in Massachusetts and no state in the Union hangs criminals).

I like the part where he says you want the to both hang and be incarcerated for years and years.

It's kind of like the guy I saw on one of those detective shows, he got 4 life terms plus 30 years.
;)

I like the part where he says you want the to both hang and be incarcerated for years and years.

It's kind of like the guy I saw on one of those detective shows, he got 4 life terms plus 30 years.
;)

I was going to say something about that, but didn't want him to think I was "talking down my nose" at him! :D

BTW, did I read him correctly or did he really get upset that I used the term "kid" instead of "child" for his offspring? Seriously, I had to read that sentence three times to finally believe it.

Last edited:
Always with the condescension...hanging judge goes back to Judge Roy Bean FYI, who HUNG anyone who didn't much agree with his peculiar view of West Texas justice. I'm 57. Maybe instead of exploding your carotid arteries and talking down your nose to me because I disagree with you,perhaps a little more level head would go a long way. BTW, maybe YOU think referring to someone's child as "your kid" is the grownup,ultracool Bostonian jargon of choice...I don't...and please don't try to put words in my mouth

"If you think the only way to register your anger is to threaten someone's life then God Bless ya."

I think there's a multitude of ways people express anger. I think when people get heated they SAY things they normally wouldn't. Does this mean they immediately get "the hanging judge!!!!" per YOUR oh so mature opinion? Yeah, the Stalin reference was a bit of a wisecrack, but SERIOUSLY, YOU have more than a little totalitarian in you if THIS is how you react to people around you.

You've got a helluva nerve. You, unprovoked, initiated out of nowhere with 'Stalin being my granpa'. Evidently, when you do it it's just "a bit of a wisecrack".

Condescension is what you'll get.

Yes, there are a multitude of ways people express their anger. Doesn't change the fact that sending a writer death threats or other types of physical threats to his home or e-mail is against the law and considered a serious offense. If you don't agree, then fine for you.

"but SERIOUSLY, YOU have more than a little totalitarian in you if THIS is how you react to people around you."

Yeah, Joker, I guess I'm too sensitive about people who send other people death threats.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back