PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tomase on NEST tonight [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiggins!

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
as a member it's my duty to inform....just heard Tomasse...on Comcast Sportsnet....10:00 tonight. Felger and Sean Grande doing the interview. like I said, i doubt...but maybe 5 percent

Last edited:
Re: I duobt anyone is interrested......BUT....

as a member it's my duty to inform....just heard Tomasse...on Comcast Sportsnet....630 tonight. Felger and Sean Grande doing the interview. like I said, i doubt...but maybe 5 percent

are they just talking sports or are they on there to question him on his reporting????? Is he trying again to explain himself??

Last edited:

sports...and then the tapegate....they will address it.

part of the releae from comcast:

"Boston Herald Patriots beat writer John Tomase will make his first TV appearance tonight at 10 p.m. on Comcast SportsNet’s Mohegan Sun Sports Tonight to talk Patriots training camp, the Red Sox and to address the controversy over his walkthrough tape story."

Too bad someone wasn't there to ask him hard questions.

You don't think Girlie will work him over pretty good ? :D

Man, talk about home court advantage here. My TV will stay on baseball.

I'm not interested unless Matt Walsh tapes the interview.

Re: Tomase on NEST tonight

Who cares?

That worthless piece of lie mongering crap is, and shall stay, dead to me.

Also that tabloid rag he works for and his excuse making mate Felger.

Go to hell Tomase, and take your buddies with you.

I would not soil my eyes by watching those dirtbags.

They no longer exist.

Who cares?

That worthless piece of lie mongering crap is, and shall stay, dead to me.

Also that tabloid rag he works for and his excuse making mate Felger.

Go to hell Tomase, and take your buddies with you.

I would not soil my eyes by watching those dirtbags.

They no longer exist.

Amen brotha...damn good post. :agree:

"Boston Herald Patriots beat writer John Tomase will make his first TV appearance tonight at 10 p.m. on Comcast SportsNet’s Mohegan Sun Sports Tonight to talk Patriots training camp, the Red Sox and to address the controversy over his walkthrough tape story."

He's been on there since...what are they talking about "first"?

He's been on since? Are you sure?

Has he been on since goodell's meeting with Walsh? I don't think he has. I think he's been in hiding since goodell's meeting with Walsh and the hearld's retraction.

He's been on since? Are you sure?

Has he been on since goodell's meeting with Walsh? I don't think he has. I think he's been in hiding since goodell's meeting with Walsh and the hearld's retraction.

Okay, if it's since goodell met with walsh than I believe you're correct. I thought it was since the whole thing. My bad.

He's been on there since...what are they talking about "first"?
Yeah, he's been on many times, but tHis is the first time he's been on since he was exposed as a liar, the first time he cannot fall back on, "I stand by what I wrote."

I can not imagine that that rag the Herald would be ignorant and arrogant enough to keep Toma$$ho' on the Patriots "beat"......This guy is a pariah in the history of NE sports and will always be remembered as the Dbag who put his career first, and cursed the Pats 2-3 days before the SB........and assisted in their coming out flat that night......I know....players play the game.....but the mental side, as in all sports was not favorable....

I can't imagine any Pats player talking to that pile of human waste........

I hate John Tomase

what a neanderthal. Watching him talk on fsn tonight just sealed the deal. Instead of coming out and saying im a freaking idiot, maybe throwing out some humor or something to try and win us back, he talks all nonapologetic again and acts like its a done issue and its just moving on time. Wrong dude, you were the one that deprived the pats and their fans a perfect 19-0 historic season and 4th SB title, and now we get to hear nothing but 18*-1 for the rest of our lives.

Re: I hate John Tomasse

Hey Tomase..... Fat, Drunk, and Stupid is no way to go through life son....

Wrong dude, you were the one that deprived the pats and their fans a perfect 19-0 historic season and 4th SB title

I hate Tomase just as much as the next guy, but please don't give him that much credit.

There is no way in hell John Tomase was the reason Bill Belichick was unable to win the biggest game of his life.

Back to the spirit of the topic though, I agree - **** Tomase.

what a neanderthal. Watching him talk on fsn tonight just sealed the deal. Instead of coming out and saying im a freaking idiot, maybe throwing out some humor or something to try and win us back, he talks all nonapologetic again and acts like its a done issue and its just moving on time. Wrong dude, you were the one that deprived the pats and their fans a perfect 19-0 historic season and 4th SB title, and now we get to hear nothing but 18*-1 for the rest of our lives.
That was some real hard-hitting, go for the jugular questions from the co-hosts, Felger in particular. If the questions were any softer, the three of them would have melted on the floor. Interestingly, Zolak sat out that session despite being there before and after.

Tomase = scumbag. He seems so nonchalant about the whole thing at this point... makes me want to puke.

I'm watching the replay now and it strikes me as ridiculous that they are starting out talking about whether Manny should be punished with a guy who was never punished and apparently will not be...

Only Felger and Comcast (both coincidentally brought to you by the Herald...) would give face time to a guy built for spewing slander in the paper.

What a joke. I made a mistake, we're moving on... Never doubted his job because he had great support from the Herald... Nothing but softballs from Felger and Grandy. He even had to remind Grandy that he wasn't the victim in all this (as in victim of BB's and the teams popularity polarizing fans against him...). Felger was pleased to announce he has been covering the team even though you wouldn't know it, and he will continue to cover the Patriots.

Short segment, and they are moving on...

Hey Tomase..... Fat, Drunk, and Stupid is no way to go through life son....

floundergeek.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back