Status
Not open for further replies.

neuronet

Homer Little
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
On your words again.
http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/football/patriots/view.bg?articleid=1117611

The title of his article is "Injury to Tom Brady deals Super quest fatal blow".

Flup you. I still hold you personally responsible for last year's SB loss, you fat attention whore.

We are down, but not out. You do not deserve the privilege of writing for our town. Move to San Diego or Indy you rat.

What I would do if I were BB?

Get someone on staff to cut all these out and place them in the room like wallpaper.

...and raise the level of challenge to them every week. Tell them that everyone thinks they are nothing without Brady.

..time to light a fire under our men the heat from which pours out every week this year...

Last edited:
First of all he doesn't write the headline. Second of all, it's a reasonable headline.

Yeah!!!!!

This is great BB material.

First of all he doesn't write the headline. Second of all, it's a reasonable headline.

The title reflects the content, such as "But if Brady is done for the year, then so are the Pats, at least as far as winning a fourth Super Bowl goes."

Sure, it isn't good for the Pats. Their chances are diminished, but not dead. Screw that. We've got Belichick at the helm and a full roster of excellent players.

Tomase should be walking on eggshells. I hope he chokes on his words, and everyone else does who is diss'in my team.

F#^&#@ that fat POS ******.

Let his fat arse keep writing these. Its more material for the bulletin board to motivate the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes