PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tomase can be hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we get rid of the link to the Herald that starts this post?
Why are we still linking and clicking the Herald?
Screw em..I care less what that fat bastard said.

I'm not going to follow that link, by doing so your supporting that moron !!

Thank you, I will gladly read a summary of this *********$ work, for grins and giggles, but there is no way I click on any link associated with him or the rag he works for.....

Here is the exerpt of Tomase's original article via AOL:

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2008...riots-accused-of-filming-rams-before-super-b/

Again, you can blast Tomase for a lot of things, but he did put that disclaimer in his original story.

Absence of Malice, right......He can say whatever he wants, for as many paragraphs as he wants, and then it allright? WRONG, It makes him a lazy fat @$$. Of course, this writer has neither confirmed, nor disproved the approximate size of Mr. Tomase posterior.....

Thanks for keeping me updated- no way in hell I'm following the link, on account of the boycott, so it is nice to see whatever snippets might actually matter be posted here.

Holy ****. That's all I can say. F*CK him. What a douche. I seriously haven't read one word he'd typed since that article until this one, and that's just hilarious right there. Funny how he didn't include that line on Feb 2nd.

That douche bag ruined the days leading up the Super Bowl for all the fans in New England, and who knows if the media shytstorm that he helped perpetuate had any effect on the players.

F*ck Tomase. Seriously, he needs to get fired and ASAP.

This fat ****y needs to get his bloated a## kicked all the way down US 1......He will always be known for creating the situation that disrailed the Patriots perfect season.....If it wasn't for his selfish bullcrap.....the Pats players and organization wouldn't have been dealing with fighting off yet another "scandal" and would have had their heads in the game more......Not saying that was the only key to the loss.....but make no mistake....that huge cloud of suspicion that was hovering over their heads the entire SB week played a factor.....I can only hope that that doughnut eating piece of sh## is not only fired,.....but SUED for defamation of character or whatever else they can get him on......... that fat, weasly,talentless jackbag!!!!

This fat ****y needs to get his bloated a## kicked all the way down US 1......He will always be known for creating the situation that disrailed the Patriots perfect season.....If it wasn't for his selfish bullcrap.....the Pats players and organization wouldn't have been dealing with fighting off yet another "scandal" and would have had their heads in the game more......Not saying that was the only key to the loss.....but make no mistake....that huge cloud of suspicion that was hovering over their heads the entire SB week played a factor.....I can only hope that that doughnut eating piece of sh## is not only fired,.....but SUED for defamation of character or whatever else they can get him on......... that fat, weasly,talentless jackbag!!!!

I am one of the first that called for the boycott and I still wonder why Patsfans.com cannot take down the link on our own front page that takes us to the local newspapers - no one has explained this too me yet and I have asked a lot of folks. I will NEVER buy the Herald again and I will not click on any of their links. I hope the paper goes OOB and fast. I used to love the Herald too. I wil never forgive Tomase for ruining the day before the game fo rme.

It was the timing of Tomase's article that was the problem, there was no new information and no fact or source cited - it was a very weak and mean spirited story hat one might expect from the NY Post - not the local Patriot beat writer.

All of that said, I cannot blame Tomase for the Patriots play that day. We just chose the worst possible game to play our worst game of the season.....damn it all.

yeah. please don't post the links. If you have to quote the articles, whatever, just don't drive traffic to the Herald site.

All I need to know is their top headline today:

Ridiculous or not, lawsuit a blight on the Patriots legacy

Talk about an agenda. I'll read about my team elsewhere thank you.

benn closed for awhile BECAUSE of his fans in NE...I hope it stays closed or if opened closed down because of his "fans"...I agree he is real scum...

Yeah .. his fans ... :rofl: ... the scumbag wanker is afraid to hear the truth.

Tomase is our Steve Bartman!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back