PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tomase adds an addendum

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's got big balls thinking he can even walk into that locker room. But he's missing out on a very relevant fact of the locker room family ... If even 1 veteran decides Tomase should be treated like goat sh!t then they all will treat him the same.

The rookies won't talk to him ... we know that.

The 2nd year players will be afraid to talk to him fearing locker room backlash.

So ... who will give Tomase the time of day?

If I were him I would already have resumes out there.

Also ... outside of perhaps the Bruins there's no way the Red Sox or Celtics treat him well either.

Last edited:
Who wins: The Herald, everyone keeps talking about them, and keeps going to their site.

For now. Then in the months ahead they lose readers. Even when it is free n the afternoons, I won't bother to get it at South Station next time I have to go to Boston.

(Yes, that was the only good thing about going to Boston, but why bother anymore.)

fire him........he should go search for Bigfoot...or the Yeti

So lets get this straight.
He wasn't REALLY sorry this morning, he just kinda made a mistake and will continue to pursue anything he can against the Pats.
Now today, because his 3 pages of horse crap was not accepted by fans and he didn't get the media pat on the back he expected (The poor John effect), now he is personally sorry for all he did to the Patriots, BB and the fans?

Go to hell Tomase. FAR too little, FAR too late.

This really makes me wonder even more about the hack editors over there at the Herald. ADDING TO AN APOLOGY??? That's sick and even more unprofessional.
Will he be adding again later tonight? Unreal...

Addendum to Tomase's addendum -- You're FIRED!!!

Last edited:
Not that I believe that anything Tomase did in this situation was professional or intelligent, who do you people think you are not accepting his apology?
We all complained about Tony Maz and his article because he was so high and mighty about it. Let's take a look at ourselves and see who's really being high and mighty. Saint Tony Dungy seems to have nothing on you people.

You have got to be kidding me?

My prediction:

Tomase off the Pats beat by Sept.

Again, Mr. Tomase, far too little, far too late.

The only honorable course of action on your part is to resign.

I recommend seppuku.
A truly honorable man's only acceptable apology.

Consider it, John.
Consider it around three o'clock in the morning.
Thanks for your consideration.

That's precisely what I was thinking. All the thought put into Tomase's first apology somehow wasn't enough to get these other points in? The kids on the new MTV series "The Paper" have better news judgement and they're in high school.

He and Herald Management had more than TWO DAYS to write the explanation piece and they needed to be further shamed into writing an apology addendum by the resultant firestorm of the public?

Shouldn't that have been the FIRST thing written in his "explanation" piece?????

My God, it's true - - - the Herald IS where all the high school dropouts get jobs from their politically connected Uncles.

I know there are alot of people saying they will never read the Herald because of this story, but I can't imagine spending one moment of my day caring to read ANYTHING by people who need diagrams to tie their own shoe laces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back