PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Tom turned Peyton ?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If 2006 will be remembered as the season in which Peyton Manning became Tom Brady, it's now clear that 2007 is destined to be known as the year when Brady morphed into Manning, minus the grandiose hand signals and apparent desire to be in every single commercial shown on network television."

:)

Hey at least he came up with a new nickname: Touchdown Tommy :D

honestly, is anyone surprised that brady's numbers are better than mannings this year, brady hasnt become manning, he's just picked up the same kind of talent manning been pitching to forever.

and look what happened, more TD's and less INT's. I'm shocked! I always thought that brady guy was just an average QB.

Someone in the pre-season was asking what the chances were that Brady would beat Manning's record this season.

I said "none" noting the desire for a balanced offense and disregard for such personal records.... and that if Brady had that many yards passing and that many TDs it meant that we didn't have a balanced attack and therefore might not be in the best shape as a team.

Boy was I wrong... What I didn't factor was that the offense could be balanced AND Brady could be on pace for 50+ TDs

It's nice to be wrong like that.

This year is alot better.
He has more talent to work with.
Look out Indy

Brady's performance this year just reminds me of how great he was last year with what he had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back