Welcome to PatsFans.com

Tom Ridge is gonna tell all..

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Aug 20, 2009.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +563 / 15 / -29

apparently on the eve of the second Bush Election, he was forced to raise the security level... so much for trusting the gov't again.. could prove interesting.

Tom Ridge on National Security After 9/11 - Washington Whispers (usnews.com)

:

2. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

I love schyt like this. Stuff we all knew, but 28 percenters denied to the ends of the Earth, now being confirmed... Two manipulated elections, one nation hijacked for corporate profit.

Ah well. There goes another layer of the loyalists' b.s. onion.

It's like every 2 or 3 weeks, something new comes out from the Senate, or a former Bush lackey, that confirms the entire road map of Bush League suspicion was dead on. Too bad no one listened to Slate, the Nation, DemocracyNow, Greg Pallast, and other indendent journalists when it would have mattered. No, they were all "anti-American" with a leftist "agenda." ... :rolleyes:

Last edited: Aug 20, 2009
  3. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,452 / 34 / -28

#87 Jersey

You mean us "Truthers" might finally be recognized that perhaps we were and are on the right path after all?

4. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

It's pretty obvious during Bush all sorts of warning levels (and even Osama Bin Laden videos) would all of the sudden show up, for election purposes.

Ridge may suffer an accident before he gets to tell all. I wouldn't put it past Cheney/Rove to murder.

5. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +243 / 6 / -4

#91 Jersey

Last edited: Aug 20, 2009
  6. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Gotta love the faceless RW poster who offered one-star, but didn't dare bother to chime in and explain his rationale.

7. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

One, two, three........well Tom Ridge is a (fill in your slam).

8. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +189 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Of course they played up security concerns for political gain but at the same time what kind of Homeland Security would we have if there wasn't a need for hightened awareness for any potential terror threat around election time? And gee, another "very patriotic and concerned" :cool: former Bush administration guy comes out with an expose way after he should have....if he was that concerened, that is. I wonder how much money he'll make on this deal?

9. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +704 / 7 / -2

Everyone knows how I feel about people with a new book deal. Some truth, some fudge, some BS. You don't get paid to be boring. The more truth the better though.

BTW, I'd like to reinforce the poster who made the point about talking only after a book deal comes along. Whatever happened to principles? Why does it take hundreds of thousands, or millions of dollars in a book deal, for people to suddenly aquire a conscience, or become a stand up guy (or gal)? This is in no way intended to mean that Ridge is FOS. He could by all means be telling it like it was in this book. I'm just bothered by the fact that it takes large sums of money for people in all walks of life, to sell their soul, or to "come clean" if you will. That being said, let's see what's in it, once it comes out.