PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Nalen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drew4008

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Broncos center Tom Nalen made it clear retirement is not an option. And he backed off a stance he had taken during the summer about not wanting to play anywhere else, should it come to that. If the Broncos decide they will turn the page, he'll seek work elsewhere.
-- Rocky Mountain News

Would we be interested in this former BC guy?

drew4008 said:
Broncos center Tom Nalen made it clear retirement is not an option. And he backed off a stance he had taken during the summer about not wanting to play anywhere else, should it come to that. If the Broncos decide they will turn the page, he'll seek work elsewhere.
-- Rocky Mountain News

Would we be interested in this former BC guy?

Denver O-Linemen seem to be getting old fast, and losing their starting spots. Remember Neill getting cut in the preseason, and nobody picked him up (I believe).

scott99 said:
Denver O-Linemen seem to be getting old fast, and losing their starting spots. Remember Neill getting cut in the preseason, and nobody picked him up (I believe).

It takes a lot of effort to cut block and go for people's knees 16 games a year.

scott99 said:

I am surprised that they don't get signed by the Falcons. Isn't Alex Gibbs over there?

The omly reason I would welcome Nalen here is so that he could get mugged in the shower.

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl said:
...mugged by an omly?

I was once mugged by an omly, and it was no fun. Let's look for a shambush....

I looked at my calendar and didn't see anything about it being National Nitpickers Day.

1) Dan Koppen!

2) Neil has indeed not been picked up by anyone since being released.

too much bad blood

BradyisGod said:
It takes a lot of effort to cut block and go for people's knees 16 games a year.
i can't see how that would be good for team chemistry. this has gone on for too many years as well. my fervent hope is that he goes to the arizona cardinals, or maybe the packers, or perhaps the houston texans. maybe the faiders. ted washington, bobby hamilton, and sapp will greet him warmly, i'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes