PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Jackson thinks pats are faking brady's injury (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
i really dont get it. he says a team which is as buttoned up s the pats sends their QB in a boot to see a supermodel.As if the pats control where brady should go every minute.as always he thinks pats are playing games.
boomer suggested brady had fever last week.

Re: Tom Jackson thinks pats are faking brady's injury

Guess he still ain't over BB telling him to go eff himself.

Anyone else watching Tom Jackson implode?

On Sunday NFL Countdown? It's beautiful. They opened the show talking about "Boot gate" He was practically foaming from the mouth warning the Giants to prepare for Tom Brady and disregard the whole issue. Emmitt asked him if he wanted a cool towel and Berman told him to calm down. He looked pissed and said, I'm fine, I'm fine.

Re: Tom Jackson thinks pats are faking brady's injury

Loved Emmitt asking him if he needed a cool towel and Berman telling him to calm down.:D

Re: Anyone else watching Tom Jackson implode?

d%#*!@t I'm missing everything! LMAO! I can't wait til that re-airs.

Re: Tom Jackson thinks pats are faking brady's injury(Merged)

It's unbelievable what an idiot that guy has become.

It would be great if we could launch a large scale campaign to get him fired.

Not b/c it would actually work (that would be a huge bonus) but b/c I'd love to see his fat @$$ squirming on the set amidst all the negative attention.

I can't stand that guy.

It's unbelievable what an idiot that guy has become.

It would be great if we could launch a large scale campaign to get him fired.

Not b/c it would actually work (that would be a huge bonus) but b/c I'd love to see his fat @$$ squirming on the set amidst all the negative attention.

I can't stand that guy.

It's getting harder and harder for him to hide his hatred of all things Patriots. I'm loving it!!!

Hopefully, watching him have to describe how the Pats dismantled the Giants next Sunday will be priceless!!

they are already coming up with excuses.

It's like almost half the nation voting and saying they think the Giants will win on NFL.com

it's not what they think will happen, it's what they want to be true.

They want Brady's injury to be fake so that if the pats still win, it's not b/c Brady won with a hurt leg. Everyone always tries to bring down Brady's accomplishments.

These guys want to do anything they can to bring the pats down b/c they hate them so much.

Watching the interview with Key and BB. What's that fugly thing on Bill's lip? Maybe this will start a Herpes Gate?

:rofl: It's Tom Jackson!! If you look up dumb jock in any dictionary Jackson's picture appears.
Just remember, "they hate their coach". :singing:

Remember the fake snap to Faulk? Remember the acting job on that one? Well, I too think that Brady is putting on another academy award performance. I'm not saying that he didn't tweak the ankle a little. I'm saying that I think the Pats are leveraging a super-mild sprain into a chess move, and have made a move that reminds me of the fake snap. It's called "watch this ....." while something else is going to happen. It's called sleight-of-hand and it's how illusionists convince viewers that they just made an island disappear.

I don't mean that the Giants fall for it either. I mean that they are forced to watch it and they will pay some attention to it, which will divide their attention for a little bit. It will make them wonder what magic the Patriots are up to, and for a moment they will have to face the fear that they are not at that level of gamesmanship. This leads to the fear of "what else are they up to that is beyond our level"?

Usually head games take on the form of bragging and threatening. I think the Patriots are up to a different type of head game right now. They avoid the more primitive head games for head games that are more cerebral.

We'll see if NY can counter. I doubt it.

How does he keep his job?

He must have some pretty incriminating pictures of the ESPN big-wigs.

What does he actually contribute (other than Patriot hating) that couldn't be accomplished by about 1000 other ex-pro's. I just don't get it.

They were going around the table asking if BB should be considered the best coach of all time should the pats win this game. Even Ditka said it would be hard to not make that argument. TJ busts in with, "If...IF he wins this game...this game NEXT WEEK...IF he wins then..."

Cripes TJ, just come out and say it. Then he sat there with his arms folded and pouted while the rest of the table talked.

They were going around the table asking if BB should be considered the best coach of all time should the pats win this game. Even Ditka said it would be hard to not make that argument. TJ busts in with, "If...IF he wins this game...this game NEXT WEEK...IF he wins then..."

Cripes TJ, just come out and say it. Then he sat there with his arms folded and pouted while the rest of the table talked.

He was also rocking slightly. I wonder if he's hearing voices.

I know Belichick coached Jackson in 78, but this is unreal... I really am not a fan of espn and any of thier shows, I do like Colin Cowheard, but there are many reasons I dont like Espn anymore, and Tom Jackson has become a fast mover on the list this yr...

I used to respect him, but have no respect or regards for the man...

I don't want to be the guy who agrees with Tom Jackson. . .

. . . but, I agree with Tom Jackson.

Might not be anything so sinister as an organizational plan to fake out the press, but when I read how Tom Brady walked outside with a "noticeable limp" when he KNOWS the entire New York press corps is watching his every move, I have to guess it's intended for them to see it. Not that I think it matters. After all, wasn't there a genuine debate about him playing in his FIRST Superbowl because of a high ankle sprain?

Last edited:

theres no purpose to fake it. everyone knows Tom Brady WILL PLAY. you prepare for him either way wether he was listed with a broken leg or a sprained ankle. you prepare for him, you already did week 17 so whats the purpose of faking it?

theres no purpose to fake it. everyone knows Tom Brady WILL PLAY. you prepare for him either way wether he was listed with a broken leg or a sprained ankle. you prepare for him, you already did week 17 so whats the purpose of faking it?

There is no reason.

Anyone who has walked with a boot knows its impossible to walk without a limp. No one on the Pats is saying he has a serious ankle injury. They are just not commenting on it. Everything points to it being a mild sprain since he is not limping.

Jackson is an idiot. There is nothing to "fake". I like Countdown. I think its entertaining and I dont mind Jackson. But his hatred for the Pats is annoying.

there is no reason for the pats or brady to fake it and attract more atten on him and his teammates by constantly answering questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back