PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Jackson starts off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Children learn bad behavior from their parents TJ.

ESPN's yackingheads are about to pick the game. At best, it's even odds that Tom Jackson picks the Stillers. the over/under on new "Tom Jackson is a stoopidhead" threads is set at six.

Tom Jackson is also the only analyst out of 5 on the ESPN countdown to pick the Steelers over the Pats. I think we can tell this guy just hates the Pats.

Tom Jackson needs to grow up!

After ALOT of years, this is the year I stopped watching these shows.

The ONLY commentators I can stomach suprisingly are Neon Deon, Parcells, Salibury, Keyshawn, and, think thats about it.

Tom Jackson comes across as a meanspirited, insecure, stuck in the 70s anachronistic man, and always looks uncomfortable on camera. He is a relic from the past.

Seriously, read your info online, stay away from this crap, it will just raise your bloodpressure, its at this point just WWE stuff anyways.

Good advice.........!

This is the type of thing that had me voting him as the one Vince should crap on for the poll.

Looks guys, I kept watching that show longer than anyone should, but even I stopped about a month ago. ESPN has nothing to offer in terms of football.

Of course Jackson hates the Pats. Thanks to them, he will be the one who will always be remembered for the infamous "the Patriots hate their coach" quote. His entire career will be summed up in what might be the most colossally ignorant and wrong statements ever made on a pregame show. Add to that the warm reception that BB gave him later that year, and the fact that he's a small, insecure, ***** of a man, and you get Tom Jackson today.

Last edited:
I want to be clear about this. His kids hate their Dad.

I want to be clear about this. His kids hate their Dad.

Pricess Jackson is TV's version of Borges, two soreasses that thought they could control BB and can't get over it.

Says the first line on the espn sunday nfl countdown..."i have a little 7 yr old who says this is the week the cheaters play the steelers"...

I typically wouldn't bring up the race issue, but to me, Tom Jackson is racist in a not so subtle way. Whenever there is a discussion of the best QB's, he always makes sure he adds the name of a black QB...whenever there's discussion of the best coaches, he always adds the name of a black coach. There is nothing wrong with that on the surface since surely there are both black QB's & coaches that should be on these lists. But it is ALWAYS Jackson who is the one who adds these names.

Maybe I'm seeing this wrong since I'm white and I know my viewpoint could be tainted. But I see & hear him do this time after time like he feels it's his duty. I'd love to hear other opinions on this.

I don't have much to say about his blatant disdain of the Patriots since everyone knows about it.

I typically wouldn't bring up the race issue, but to me, Tom Jackson is racist in a not so subtle way. Whenever there is a discussion of the best QB's, he always makes sure he adds the name of a black QB...whenever there's discussion of the best coaches, he always adds the name of a black coach. There is nothing wrong with that on the surface since surely there are both black QB's & coaches that should be on these lists. But it is ALWAYS Jackson who is the one who adds these names.

Maybe I'm seeing this wrong since I'm white and I know my viewpoint could be tainted. But I see & hear him do this time after time like he feels it's his duty. I'd love to hear other opinions on this.

I don't have much to say about his blatant disdain of the Patriots since everyone knows about it.

It very well could be your viewpoint is tainted.

I mean, I think it's universally acknowledged by all but Patriot fans that Dungy is one of the best coaches. Black QBs? Well, there aren't many great white QBs in the league right now either. If you ask me, Brady, Manning, Palmer, Favre and maybe Roethlisberger, Brees and Romo. But a guy like Garrard may not be far behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back