PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Jackson starts off

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
Says the first line on the espn sunday nfl countdown..."i have a little 7 yr old who says this is the week the cheaters play the steelers"...

If (that's IF) we win today it will only get worse as all the haters will realize that we'll have a good chance to go 16-0 heading into the playoffs.

Oh, Tom Jackson - F*&^ YOU.

I say this every week why are you guys watching that show. Watching the Animal Planet network has more insight into today's games for crying out load.

I don't watch anything NFL related on ESPN, period.

I would like to hit Jackson with a football right between the eyes though.

i was tuning into see when they would play the BB piece...i guess they will have it online later so i guess i can skip this how.

I say this every week why are you guys watching that show. Watching the Animal Planet network has more insight into today's games for crying out load.

Well said. They have nothing to say that I want to hear.

Thank You Tom Jackson, please keep it alive....we can use all the help and hate y'all care to bring.

Maybe we can get DSS to take away his kid. Obviously, he's not raising him correctly. (joke)

:D

After ALOT of years, this is the year I stopped watching these shows.

The ONLY commentators I can stomach suprisingly are Neon Deon, Parcells, Salibury, Keyshawn, and, think thats about it.

Tom Jackson comes across as a meanspirited, insecure, stuck in the 70s anachronistic man, and always looks uncomfortable on camera. He is a relic from the past.

Seriously, read your info online, stay away from this crap, it will just raise your bloodpressure, its at this point just WWE stuff anyways.

Jeez sure hope that poor 7 yr old inherited mommy's brains and not daddy's.
Daddy dumb!!
So dumb he makes up stories about 7 yr olds when commenting on NFL games. :rofl:
ESPN - the Network of Clowns!!

Tom Jackson = Jackass.

I'm sure he taught that little 7 year old that trite phrase as well.
Too bad he can't be condemned as an unfit parent, cos he is definitely unfit to be a sports announcer. :p

Says the first line on the espn sunday nfl countdown..."i have a little 7 yr old who says this is the week the cheaters play the steelers"...

That's pretty pathetic.

Oh well, we'll just have to keep sticking it to Tom Jackson. What's a juggarnaut to do?

They have a feature coming up on trying to break Belichick at his press conferences - I'm kind of looking forward to that.

I too feel bad for that 7 year old. He's going to grow up to be as stupid as his father.

That's what happens when a 7 year old son is raised by a 47 year old moron. Has this D-bag ever liked the Pats?

His response to his daughter should have been, "You know Daddy played for a team that were cheaters too."

Gee, wonder where the little guy got that from???

After the "Belichick has lost this team" comment from a few years ago, I stopped listening to anything this guy says. Why start now?

They have a feature coming up on trying to break Belichick at his press conferences - I'm kind of looking forward to that.

I've already seen it. Basically they say he just won't give up much information at his pressers. We kind of already knew that. :p Squeezing information out of BB is like trying to squeeze water out of a rock.

You know I could do nothing but laugh.

Tom Jackson has now reached self-parody life levels of Patriots hating, it's ridiculous.

His 7 year old also stated emphatically and definatively that "The Patriots hate their coach."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back