PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Jackson: Patriots will go 16-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
"but they need to win the superbowl"...provided this insightful thought on mike and mike on ESPN :)
says indy if healthy and both green bay and dallas can beat them in SB since both can score points. pats defense hasnt been tested but they are old in the secondary and linebackers.
Found it funny , he is saying this anyone who will listen.

Re: Tom Jackson:patriots will go 16-0

"but they need to win the superbowl"...provided this insightful thought on mike and mike on ESPN :)
says indy if healthy and both green bay and dallas can beat them in SB since both can score points. pats defense hasnt been tested but they are old in the secondary and linebackers.

the oldest guy in the secondary is Rodney and he is by far the oldest. the next oldest player is Asante who is like 27

UUUUUUUUUUgh, please no more deep insights from Tom Jackson. If I had to pick the biggest tool it would be him. I have actually found that I make an honest effort to change the TV when i see him on it before i have a chance to hear him speak.

You know, he's right. I heard they just bought walkers for James Sanders and Ellis Hobbs. . . . :rolleyes:

Jackson is a guy whom I believe, gleefully thought this season was going to be Belichick's undoing.

Since it's been nothing but the opposite, I watch his body language nowadays and sense that he's holding back a ton of disdain when he talk about the Pats.

IDIOT.

Hm...The Patriots will go 16-0 but they need to win the Superbowl.

Stop. The. Presses.

D hasn't been tested?
Didn't the Pats play Dallas in Dallas and beat them 48-27?
IIRC, one of those TD's as a Brady fumble run back for a TD - Nothing to do with Pats Defense.

Tom Jackson has simply held his finger up and tested the way the wind is blowing. He has no integrity

Um we are old in the secondary?:confused:
What the hell is this guy talking about? The oldest unit by far on the defense are the linebackers. Rodney's presence alone must have made all the young DB's age 10 years. :rolleyes:

The ESPN team hates Tom Jackson!

Tom Jackson is a hack. No rings. No credibility. No clue. Does anyone take this guy seriously?

The Pats have played Indy, Dallas, Cleveland, Cincinnati, and San Diego, five teams in the top ten in points scored. Who else (other than the Patriots) is on that list? The New York Giants and the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Yeah, Tom, the Pats D hasn't been tested, and won't be until the playoffs. :rolleyes:

The Pats have played Indy, Dallas, Cleveland, Cincinnati, and San Diego, five teams in the top ten in points scored. Who else (other than the Patriots) is on that list? The New York Giants and the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Yeah, Tom, the Pats D hasn't been tested, and won't be until the playoffs. :rolleyes:

Tom Jackson has basically just insulted everyone in the NFL the Pats have played so far. Just which teams will be showing up in the playoffs exactly if not the ones we have been playing against all season long? Denver?

This guy should be flat out removed from his job as an "football expert".

I think Tom Jackson meant to say that they won't be tested until the 2008 season. :D

Let me say this very clearly, the people at ESPN hate their doofus (Tom Jackson).

I think they actually do. I've noticed over the last several weeks that they all look at him a little askew as the Patriots segment unfolds, kinda like the crazy uncle at the dinner table everyone dreads is gonna go off and embarrass you in front of company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes