Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady to Brown

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
On Monday night football :eek:

He did mention however that Cassel looks a lot like Brady :eek:

He throws like Brady, and reacts like Brady :rolleyes:

There is a shot in there somewhere. I think its at Brady.

he may be the dumbest nfl analyst out there, and that is over some tough competition for the title

I'd like to give him a live in game grenade with the pin pulled

:scared:

We're DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!!

On Monday night football :eek:

He did mention however that Cassel looks a lot like Brady :eek:

He throws like Brady, and reacts like Brady :rolleyes:

There is a shot in there somewhere. I think its at Brady.

LOL! At least he's backpedaling earlier than later. Still, I don't let that jerk anywhere near the Cassel bandwagon.

Last edited:
LOL! At least he's backpedaling earlier than later. Still, I don't let that jerk anywhere near the Cassel bandwagon.
he isnt. he is just try show he isnt biased.

Cassel played a good game against the 49ers. Brady has won 101 games and lost 27, three superbowls. Why do people have to cut brady down in order for the Patriots to be good. Why cant they both co-exist?

That's a suprise. I guess that proves he's not as bad as Marshall Faulk, thats about all the credit I will give him for now. Which isn't much.

You guys do realize that these guys are scripted to say most of this **** right?

It's definitely against Brady. He's carefully trying to maneuever a way to lower Brady's importance and talent by changing his tune on Cassel. This will continue and get more prevalent and easier to see as the weeks go on.

When one of your buddies calls you out on your show for being biased, you tend to want to make up for it. I fully and completely agree that Jackson is anti-Pats, but I also think he has integrity and I wonder if what he said two Sundays ago bugged him throughout the week.

And no, I don't expect anyone to agree with me on the integrity thing.

Why do people hate Brady?Because he wins? Had a kid out of wedlock? Or are people just jealous? Brady use to be a guy who worked his way up from a 6 th round draft pick. Now i listen to Boston radio and so called Patriots fans are saying he lost his drive because he did not do the off season workout and is no where near the sidelines on game day.
So if his own fans do not believe in him any more then it is no surprise the national media doesnt. I hope he reads and hears this **** and comes back next year and kicks ass.

Last edited:
It's definitely against Brady. He's carefully trying to maneuever a way to lower Brady's importance and talent by changing his tune on Cassel. This will continue and get more prevalent and easier to see as the weeks go on.

I agree with this. Something about a system QB. :D

If the Patriots are going to do well without Brady why not take a shot at him and say he is no good, he is just a system QB.

I wonder if I could get a job scripting for ESPN.

I disagree. Jackson's issue is with the coach, not the QB. So here's my theory: in a panic that the Patriots might actually not suck after all, he has to desperately build up the Phenomenon That Is Matt Cassel to make sure that he's won't have to give BB any credit for the team's success. ;)

Jackson picked the 49ers. The Patriots won. Cassel played well. Jackson ate crow. I don't see the big deal here.

The Patriots didn't put on that impressive of a performance as a team. We had great time of possession and some big plays. I'm not saying this to bash our team, or Cassel, or anything like that. But rather, I find it almost impossible to believe that Jackson would already be "eating crow" after that win. He is not that kind of person based on what he usually says, and could very easily just say the Pats "got away with one" or something of the like. If we flat-out dominated, then he might be eating crow now... but his motives are far deeper.

Why do people hate Brady?Because he wins? Had a kid out of wedlock? Or are people just jealous?

Because he wins and he's so good that watching him is painful for other teams' fans; the same reason people hate Manning and used to hate Marino and Montana and Aikman and Elway and so on. Only Favre ever got all the love, but that's because he'd have plenty of balls to give to the other team, too.

If it was having a kid out of wedlock, people would hate just about every player in the NFL. We're talking about football players here, not Nobel Prize winning humanitarian saints.

Jackson picked the 49ers. The Patriots won. Cassel played well. Jackson ate crow. I don't see the big deal here.

Me either. I swear some people here would look for a conspiracy in a soup kitchen.

Do you guys actually think he gave Cassel a commendation to try and make the current MVP on IR look bad when people think about it?

He's a troll, not a lunatic.

Me either. I swear some people here would look for a conspiracy in a soup kitchen.

I mean really, he gave him a "game ball" not a friggin MVP vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes