PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Jackson again

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
says wade phillips scheme handled brady with 3 INT's in the SD game and 50 % completion and that scheme moved to dallas and thats where the videotaping comes in. As usual he doesnt miss a chance to talk about it. Of course he says the pats are coming to make a statement to blow out the cowboys not just beat them because they want to prove they can beat teams other than the bills,jets,bengals. In other words he was mocking our schedule
Emitt smith offers that if the pats lose today the air of invincibility is destroyed .
Funny, these guys build of the air of invincibility and then claim its destroyed.

says wade phillips scheme handled brady with 3 INT's in the SD game and 50 % completion and that scheme moved to dallas and thats where the videotaping comes in. As usual he doesnt miss a chance to talk about it. Of course he says the pats are coming to make a statement to blow out the cowboys not just beat them because they want to prove they can beat teams other than the bills,jets,bengals. In other words he was mocking our schedule
Emitt smith offers that if the pats lose today the air of invincibility is destroyed .
Funny, these guys build of the air of invincibility and then claim its destroyed.

Just saw that....he needs to get his fat head out of his fat arse...Games plans are one thing, execution is another thing. He doesn't have the same horses that he had in SD.

Would u expect better from those losers??

Yaa, I too saw that and I am actually glad for the continuous bulletin material in case the Pats think that this thing has gone away and lessen their anger.:rolleyes:

Funny how it seems that a few other teams seemed to go pretty far in the playoffs despite losing their "air of invinciblity". :rolleyes:

Funny how it seems that a few other teams seemed to go pretty far in the playoffs despite losing their "air of invinciblity". :rolleyes:

I seem to recall the Colts having lost a game or two last year but somehow (drat!!) managing to win the SB. If we did that, it would be plenty invincible enough for me.

Wade wishes that he has SD's defensive backfield instead of Williams and Reeves.

Wade also wishes that the Patriots' lead receiver is still Reche Caldwell (who even beat him.)

Game plans are nice though. I'll give him that.

It was funny. Sure Phillips' D did well against last year's Patriots - but this isn't last year's Patriots.

blah.gif
Jackson.
blah.gif
Smith and all the others
blah.gif

Those of you who watched Jackson et. al. please answer this question.
Why do you waste your time watching and listening to these guys? What insight do you ever gain?
Maybe it's me but I gain far more insight reading the opinions and analysis on this forum.
I don't ever watch any of these 'opinion' leaders. They know far LESS than many of the better posters here on Patsfans that I read.

Last edited:
Jackson is going to try and squeeze in a comment about the taping every week, so it's not even worth getting fired up about any more. Phillips's schemes are real good, but the fact is that he doesn't have the same talent in DAL as he had in SD to run that scheme. Meanwhile, we have 50 X the talent we had in the Divisional Playoff game. This game is a mismatch, and I don't see how anyone can think otherwise.

Why do you waste your time watching and listening to these guys? What insight do you ever gain?
Maybe it's me but I gain far more insight reading the opinions and analysis on this forum.
I don't ever watch any of these 'opinion' leaders. They know far LESS than many of the better posters here on Patsfans that I read.

Well I watch for Boomer.. with Boomer comes the morons like Smith unfortunately.

Now that statement is just outright WRONG. There are very few (on this or any other fan board), if any who know more about football than the guys on ESPN or the NFL network...actually, there are probably none. Most of these guys have either reported on the game for decades or actually played the game. There are some who actually believe that even if you never PLAYED the game, you can know more about football than guys who played in the NFL. Allow me to dispell that belief right now. That is a lie.

Especially given that most of the guys commenting on these networks are current & future HALL OF FAMERS...so please, don't make embaressing comments.

Now, having said that, their opinions are often off the wall and biased. I'll give you that. But if I want to hear information on what it will take to win a game, this is not the place to get it...sorry Patsfans!:cool:

Last edited:
puck off Jackson...the hater will use the spygate....they fail to realize a lot of teams uses tools to get the edge....even the high moral COLT!!!!I bet they are dirty...

Now that statement is just outright WRONG. There are very few (on this or any other fan board), if any who know more about football than the guys on ESPN or the NFL network...actually, there are probably none. Most of these guys have either reported on the game for decades or actually played the game. There are some who actually believe that even if you never PLAYED the game, you can know more about football than guys who played in the NFL. Allow me to dispell that belief right now. That is a lie.

Especially given that most of the guys commenting on these networks are current & future HALL OF FAMERS...so please, don't make embaressing comments.

Now, having said that, their opinions are often off the wall and biased. I'll give you that. But if I want to hear information on what it will take to win a game, this is not the place to get it...sorry Patsfans!:cool:

There ARE several folks posting here who are MUCH more insightfull than the TV talking heads. I'll make a notable exception for a couple guys notably Boomer (thanks Boston Jay) who IS most always worth listening to and watching. Aside from avis raris like Boomah, there is much better pre and post game insight here than on espn, cbs & fox. The noise to signal ration there is higher than here. I can't see spending hours to hear a couple minutes of cogent analysis. Much easier to ignore the fools here and read the informative posts from the better posters.

They may very well know something, but you have to admit, some circuits get crossed on the way from their brains to their mouths. Half the time it sounds like lunch conversation in the isolation ward of some psych hospital.

i may be speculating but its possible that ESPN asks its hosts to take contradictory stands just to increase debate among viewers.

Of course he says the pats are coming to make a statement to blow out the cowboys not just beat them because they want to prove they can beat teams other than the bills,jets,bengals. In other words he was mocking our schedule.

The thing that got me about him saying this is that he once again is talking like he knows what the Patriots are thinking. Like saying they hate thier HC when he didn't have a clue one way or the other.

the fact that fathead can think that it's the same as it was years ago in SD just goes to show how clueless he really is. It's years later, he's the HC of a different team, and the pats are completely different....what a tool

Is there like a satire every week from the Pats. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing