Welcome to PatsFans.com

Tom Daschle on Tax Cheats

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by patsfan13, Feb 2, 2009.

1. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +126 / 7 / -13

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2009
  2. atomdomb

atomdomb Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Re: Tom Daschle on Taqx Cheats

Giethner too. Made a mistake? How do you get named to run the IRS when you made a $43,000 mistake on your taxes. I am just going to stop paying and if they catch me I will just say I made a mistake. Daschole's scenario is way worse. Remember all the fckers parked outside Joe the plumbers house because he owed $1,000. Now the tax cheats are sliding right through.

On a side note, what about the big bad tough talk about lobbyists? We now have at least 3 that have been hired or are being seeking high ranking positions. If Bush says there are WMD and then we don't find any or President Obama says there are no lobbyists allowed and then hires some what is the difference? The difference is Bush used poor, flawed military info and believed he was doing the right thing. President Obama is just lying.
  3. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +167 / 4 / -4

Daschle should not be approved, because he doesn't seem to be a man of high integrity. He lobbied for the pharmaceutical industry, didn't disclose all the details of his tax situation to the Obama people, and made too many mistakes with his taxes to believe they were all accidental.

Geithner, on the other hand, appears to have made only one mistake, which makes me think it's possible it was an honest mistake. Also, from what I've read, he's extremely qualified for the position and highly regarded by virtually everyone.
  4. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -3

#75 Jersey

I fully agree about Daschle. Completely innapropriate and should be summarily rejected.
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +333 / 1 / -9

Giethner/Da$shole, how the Left Loon Media looks the other way trying to ignore all this, if these two jerks were republicans nominated by "The Hated Bush" the Democrats and the Left Loon Media would be setting themselves on fire, Mush Mouth Matthews and that Scumsucking bastard Olderman would rupture their vocal chords screaming for Impeachment.

Da$shole has always been a sneaky slimey little weasel he fits right in with those scummy grinning little gang of bastard rats that are right up Auntie Pelosi's a$s whenever she is slobbering and sucking her teeth in front of the camera's.
    Disgusting Double Standard Grinning Swine Scum Sh!t Bums.
    (I wish I was allowed to use the "F" word)

Hey Obama, close Gitmo bring the troops home, when will your friggin change start, keep an eye on Pant Suit Hillary, make sure she pays her taxes, when are you going to buy your "new puppy" the NY Times can't wait to slobber all over it.

GOD DAMN AMERICA
    WHO IS GEORGE OBAMA'S MOTHER--:confused:

:bricks:
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
  6. shmessy

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -3

#75 Jersey

Good morning, Harry.
  7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +333 / 1 / -9

Hi shmessy--:)
  8. Leave No Doubt

Leave No Doubt PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

:agree: It doesn't look good for Obama either; one of the things that got him elected was his expressed intolerance for corruption and shady practices.

Geithner doesn't fit that same category imo. I can't even think of ANY political figure who's completely clean. Daschle's an extremely bad choice all around.
  9. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +126 / 7 / -13

Glad for some constitency from those on the left here, props. However BO stands solidly behind little Tommy. Chitown politics as usual.

Have Olbermann or Matthews expressed their outrage at Bo giving these guy a pass for being tax cheats yet?

How bout Charlie Rangel? The IRS won't touch him because of his position relative to the IRS. Where are the penalities for any of these bums. You can bet an ordinary citizen would be hit with stiff penalities for cheating like this.
  10. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +306 / 4 / -2

Two tax cheats, and a couple of lobbyists. Meet the new people, same as the old people.
  11. Leave No Doubt

Leave No Doubt PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Bingo. I don't want to hijack this thread about Daschele, so I'll leave my thoughts on that topic as is;)
  12. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +333 / 1 / -9

I wanted to mention Charlie (Racist) Rangel but you know what the "goodies" on here would do to me, Rangel is a SCUMBAG.
  13. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +284 / 9 / -9

#24 Jersey

Three now.

"Change - My Ass"
  14. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +333 / 1 / -9

Barack Hussein Obama
    One pf America's greatest bullsh!t artists.
  15. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +306 / 4 / -2

I just saw. Wow. Seriously now, if BOOOOOSH named these people, what would some in here be saying? What I love about all this, is that the politicians in this country all love to spend our money, be they dems, or repubs. They all add more, and more spending, raise taxes and fees, and some even talk about how paying high taxes is our "patriotic duty". Yet, as we are finding out in the technology era, a lot of these losers are not only corrupt (think of all the pubies who've been indicted over the years), but none of them like to pay their taxes. This is really amazing. It's time to toss some tea into the harbor me thinks.

Official: Performance czar withdraws candidacy

Feb 3 10:41 AM US/Eastern
    By MICHAEL J. SNIFFEN and LIZ SIDOTI
    Associated Press Writer Comments (129)

Second Major Obama Administration Nominee to Withdraw

WASHINGTON (AP) - Nancy Killefer, who failed for a year and a half to pay employment taxes on household help, has withdrawn her candidacy to be the first chief performance officer for the federal government, the White House said Tuesday. Killefer was the second major Obama administration nominee to withdraw and the third to have tax problems complicate their nomination after President Barack Obama announced their selection.

"Nancy Killefer has decided to withdraw her nomination, and we accepted her withdrawal," Tommy Vietor, a White House spokesman, said Tuesday. The 55-year-old executive with consulting giant McKinsey & Co., was expected to explain her reasons for pulling out later in the day.

When her selection was announced by Obama on Jan. 7, The Associated Press disclosed that in 2005 the District of Columbia government had filed a $946.69 tax lien on her home for failure to pay unemployment compensation tax on household help.
  16. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +284 / 9 / -9

#24 Jersey

17. shmessy

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -3

#75 Jersey

One.

Daschle and the OMB woman withdrew today - - as they should.
  18. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

I could go along with Geithner because hes considered the most authrotative figure on the subject. But Daschound see ya later.
  19. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +284 / 9 / -9

#24 Jersey

Three.

Just because they withdrew doesn't mean they weren't picked by Obama. Does his team have no clue in the vetting process or do they not care ? Withdrawing doesn't mean Obama didn't nominate them.
  20. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +284 / 9 / -9

#24 Jersey

Geittner should be the first to go, he's basically running the IRS but he cheats them. I know, he's the ONLY person who can end this mess. Ohhhh, scary. And bull.