Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob0729

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
From Tom Curran's blog:

Estrella Set Up?

FOXBORO - According to a TV cameraman who was on the scene last week when Patriots staffer Matt Estrella was hauled off the Jets sideline for videotaping their sidelines and trying to heist signals, Estrella was initially approached because he had on a different color vest than he should have.

At NFL stadiums, all cameramen wear a vest handed out on game day. Still photographers wear red; video guys wear black. Estrella, using video, was in a red vest. So game security had a reason to approach Estrella. It did, noting that he wasn't supposed to be wearing a red vest. Instead of merely giving him a new vest, that was the point at which he got hauled off.

It's worth wondering if Estrella was purposely handed the wrong vest so that A) he'd stand out and B) security would have a reason to approach him in the first place for an innocuous violation that could (and has) grown into something more.

http://www.nbcsports.com/tomcurran/blog/2007/09/estrella_set_up.html

Mangini the rat is going to get exposed.

Of course he was set up.
But how hard was that to do?
Shouldn't have been there.
We paid a price.
If this is all there is (please be all there is) it's the end of it.

and the talking heads are just realizing this? I guess they've been to busy piling it on.

I'm a Pats fan but one thing I wonder is if the tape wasn't being used for that game then why did the camera guy need to get into the locker room at halftime?????

WOW keep it coming.

scumbags

I'm a Pats fan but one thing I wonder is if the tape wasn't being used for that game then why did the camera guy need to get into the locker room at halftime?????

Most reports now say Estrella was approached by security on the sidelines, but the fight accurred in the tunnel. I don't think he was ever going to the locker room.

You really need to get your facts straight. The Cameraman was hauled off 8 minutes into the game. He wasn't trying to get into the lockerroom at half-time. He was trying to get some Pats officials to straighten out the mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back