PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Curran: "It's gonna be a bloodbath"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a second, the difference is Pats personnel and Colts attitude? I do believe that the Pats may have a just a little attitude......:mad:

You'd think picking Pats games would be the easiest job in the world. Even against the spread, there's no reason not to be 8-0 on Pats games this year. You just pick them, no matter who they're playing and what the spread is. I will continue to do this for the duration of the year, and a Brady or Moss injury is the only thing that would stop me from doing it with the utmost of confidence. It's not rocket science.

Curran is an excellent writer (and I DO believe a poster on this board from time to time).

Caveat Emptor: He has always been a BB Koolaid drinker.

That said, evidently (per this thread) he has covered all the Colts games this year, so perhaps he does have a good perspective on them.

Didn't he pick the Chargers to beat NE, twice?

Last edited:
As others have said, he's picked against the Patriots before including when we played Dallas.

But his picks have always had to do with the spread, with that being said Tom E. Curran is a local homer, who has a pretty good focus on what is going on in the NFL.. one of my faves.

Wait a second, the difference is Pats personnel and Colts attitude? I do believe that the Pats may have a just a little attitude......:mad:

What he said was, in comparing this year to last year's game: "The difference in the Pats is actually Personnel, and entirely different set of people. For the Colts, it's all the same people. The only difference is attitude... they're flying to ball now, making the tackles they used to miss."

I'm going from memory so the quotes are not exact. The point was that the Colts are basically the same team as last year - just more seasoned and focused and with a ring to boost their confidence now. The Pats are a very different team. They don't have to win with guile and schemes. They are actually more talented and just have to play their game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes