PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Curran: "Brady will Rag Doll the NFL's Case!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about Mort? Has he retracted his report or even admitted that it was in error? He has to know by now that he was parroting NFl garbage. Like to know who supplied him with those incorrect psi figures.
Kensil.

Hey guys, can some of you explain away the texts b/t mcnally and jamstreski for me? on the face of it it looks like brady is giving autographed stuff to them for something (wells assumes it was for deflating footballs after referee approval).

We have no idea the giving away pattern of Brady's autographed memorabilia. They found out he gives it to two people who work for the Pats. Did they go any further to see if he might give stuff like that to ALL employees? He seems the type to take care of them.

Hey guys, can some of you explain away the texts b/t mcnally and jamstreski for me? on the face of it it looks like brady is giving autographed stuff to them for something (wells assumes it was for deflating footballs after referee approval).

Players autograph things for team employees all the time. That's been established by multiple sources. Wells simply decided that this was done for sinister reasons.

I used to listen to Felger/Mazz under 3 circumstances:

1. I was inside and the WEEI feed wasn't coming over the internet or was in commercial
  2. I was in the car and WEEI was in commercial
  3. I knew that Felger/Mazz was interviewing someone I wanted to hear

I no longer listen, even under those circumstances. If I'm inside in my office, I just switch to a music site. If I'm in my car, I switch to a rock or Alternative station. If I know there's an interview, I just deal with the fact that I'll miss it (and, since I don't even listen during commercial/down times, I almost never know about any upcoming interviews anyway). Felger's trolling has just gotten too blatant, and over the top, for even limited doses.

Man, You just about listed my exact listening habits. I do occasionally get sucked into a Felger produced troll article which usually is a result of a link through CSSNE while looking at a Tom Curran article or something along those lines. I will switch to Zolak occasionally but that's about it.

I used to listen to Felger/Mazz under 3 circumstances:

1. I was inside and the WEEI feed wasn't coming over the internet or was in commercial
  2. I was in the car and WEEI was in commercial
  3. I knew that Felger/Mazz was interviewing someone I wanted to hear

I no longer listen, even under those circumstances. If I'm inside in my office, I just switch to a music site. If I'm in my car, I switch to a rock or Alternative station. If I know there's an interview, I just deal with the fact that I'll miss it (and, since I don't even listen during commercial/down times, I almost never know about any upcoming interviews anyway). Felger's trolling has just gotten too blatant, and over the top, for even limited doses.

98.5 from 2-6 is pathetic.

I will still listen if there is a guest I want to hear and also to hear the venom he spews for about three minutes. I certainly know their sole intent is to tick off sports fans as they try to gain ratings.

I have to admit it pisses me off that they continue to lead the pack......as long as they do, nothing will change -- except me changing the station!!

I do like listening to Zolak though from 10-2:00.

I will listen to Felger and Mazz if I am near death or watching 8 year olds at soccer practice.

Every time I hear someone has listened to Felger, I fear God has just killed a puppy. Do you really want to be responsible for a puppy's death?

They work to get the balls the way he likes them. Like every other quarterback, they tip these guys with merch. This is common practice, there is nothing to explain.

Every time I hear someone has listened to Felger, I fear God has just killed a puppy. Do you really want to be responsible for a puppy's death?

...Looks like it's puppy genocide for the foreseeable future.:(

4/13/2015- In afternoon drive (2-6 p.m.), the Sports Hub's Felger and Massarotti show finished first for the 11th straight ratings period with an enormous 15.9 share, including a 17.8 in January. WEEI's Dale and Holley program was second with an 8.4.

http://www.boston.com/sports/touchi...ei_third_in_winter_nielsen_audio_ratings.html

Today I was listening to Dale & Holley interview one of the AEI authors of the deflate report, and when the interview was over a caller said "those trolls down the radio dial are stating that the AEI report was funded by the Patriots like it's a proven fact"

As hard as I try to avoid knowing what nonsense those attention whores are spewing I just can't escape

so in Michael McCann's article on the brady appeal, he makes reference to a previous case:

"In Joe Morris and Mickey Shuler v. New York Giants, Judge Cahn concluded that when the NFL commissioner “has an inherent interest in the outcome of the dispute,” he is “biased” and “should be replaced by a neutral and impartial arbitrator.” Judge Cahn reached this conclusion despite contractual language authorizing the commissioner to serve as an arbitrator in this type of dispute."

So in all our back and forth about whether the CBA prevents brady from suing, isn't this a precedent where even though the CBA said something, a Judge overruled that?

So back to the discussion of if Vilma's case was dismissed for being disallowed by the CBA, it appears to me that it is not black and white.

First of all Dorito Dink stole the shoes. Brady has stated he has neverdenied a request to sign stuff for staff.
There is nothing there. Doing something does not provide proof thatit was done for whatever reason you create.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes