PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Curran: BJGE could be 2010 starter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe it or not, some posters had the audacity to say that the line has been blocking better in the past two games, which is why BJGE has been successful. Some just put the blinders on and continue to discount the hard work that this kid has put in to get him to this point.

Meanwhile, poor run blocking seems to have infected the Broncos line as well. Started about two games ago.

Great point. Take the best run blocker off the Patriots line, Logan Mankins, and BJGE still rocks !

Yes I believe that some astute analyists realize that with the power TEs and continued hard work by the OL they ARE blocking better.

Look at the holes. MUCH bigger.

That said Law Firm deserves props for his work and his North South style. A stud.

Tom Curran and I are joined at the hip on this one. I have been a big BJGE proponent since he replaced Maroney/Taylor/Morris....and always felt like if the kid got more reps he could be a very effective back....and here we are. I am not always right but when I am....gotta toot that horn.....GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As to Tom E Curran and Brady's attitude, postgame Brady asked about 100 games said with enthusiasm and conviction "I want to be here (Patriots) forever."

Believe it or not, some posters had the audacity to say that the line has been blocking better in the past two games, which is why BJGE has been successful. Some just put the blinders on and continue to discount the hard work that this kid has put in to get him to this point.

Meanwhile, poor run blocking seems to have infected the Broncos line as well. Started about two games ago.

I said it and I know I'm right too. You obviously haven't a clue if you can't see that.

The TEs and Vollmer have made a huge difference this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back