Not open for further replies.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
A tip of the hat to Tom Curran, who consistently has been a superb Patriots media guy -- especially this year with all the framegate nonsense. Curran offers great behind-the-scenes insights and reports on the Patriots with objectivity, telling us what we need to know without sugarcoating things. I like his work on CSN, his "Quick Slants" show and writing on the CSN website. We're lucky to have him.

A tip of the hat to Tom Curran, who consistently has been a superb Patriots media guy -- especially this year with all the framegate nonsense. Curran offers great behind-the-scenes insights and reports on the Patriots with objectivity, telling us what we need to know without sugarcoating things. I like his work on CSN, his "Quick Slants" show and writing on the CSN website. We're lucky to have him.

He's pretty solid. He went off the reservation for a moment during Deflatgate, but the cavalry found him and brought him back home. Good dude.

He is probably the only reason I see Felcher's face now and then. If Curran is on with Fleggy/Tangellica I will watch. Last time I saw him he was on with the three stooges, Shank, Flank and Tank. Curran said to the three, ' I have to walk behind you guys with a pooper scooper'. hahaha

I will forever love him for his characterization of the Wells' Report conclusion as being from a Magic 8 Ball.

Gold.

Curran has been amazing and I'm glad you started this thread. I haven't always agreed with him (but that's okay). He was an absolute champion during defamegate and I think he took on just about anyone in his path. I appreciated him so much during that time. Chatham is also another one who I love to listen to when he goes off on his rants. They usually make a lot of sense.

Here here to Curran. Here here to Reiss (hate what they're doing to him). Here here to Chatham. Here here to Zo. Here here to Tedy and Willie Mac, who are in tough positions.

He owes it all to Kay Adams ...........

kay-adams.jpeg

curran and reiss are the best pats writers.

Curran jumped on the deflategate bandwagon with the rest when all we had was Morts 2 pounds under. He added stress to our team before the Super Bowl speculating that if true Kraft woud have to fire Bellichick. Nver forget. Curran may have realized afterward there was nothing to it all and jumped off the bandwagon but he doesn't deserve a statue in the Patriots Hall for that but Patsfans .com deserves one.

Curran is a funny dude. Always been one of my fav, if not my fav Pats beat writer.

Kay Adams is smoking hot!! Danny boy is one lucky dude!
I'm thinking BB brings Kay into contract negotiations this offseason. "Alright Danny, we value everything you've brought to the organization, but bottom line is we want you to take a pay cut to the veteran minimum. Before you object, just take a look at this gorgeous woman here next to me. You won't find this woman in Cleveland or whatever other bumf**k city you sign with if we cut you. Sign the paperwork, Danny."

Thanks to TC, I consciously insert the word "boobery" whenever I refer to Fraudger GoToHell.

Curran jumped on the deflategate bandwagon with the rest when all we had was Morts 2 pounds under. He added stress to our team before the Super Bowl speculating that if true Kraft woud have to fire Bellichick. Nver forget. Curran may have realized afterward there was nothing to it all and jumped off the bandwagon but he doesn't deserve a statue in the Patriots Hall for that but Patsfans .com deserves one.
I don't think Curran did anything a lot of other people, Pats fans included, didn't in this respect. I admit fully that I had a lot of "IF TRUE" statements after Mort's report and have since hated myself for not waiting for more information before I started to comment. I was upset because NE is so well coached and their players so good throughout this run that they don't need to resort to cheating to win, especially not in today's mediocre NFL. I don't hold that against Curran because I feel a lot of people were likely guilty of the same thing, whether they ever openly admit to it or not.

He was an absolute champion after we all found that the report was false. I don't believe he said one thing for the duration that I disagreed with after the initial commentary. Unlike the other side, he realized he was wrong and switched his stance. There is nothing wrong with that, though people try to make other people believe there is something hypocritical about that. Reiss and Curran are the two I trust most. I generally read whatever Yates puts out there too, though his reporting is not exclusively Boston sports anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back