PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

tom brady's my space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably not. One way to tell if a celebrity myspace is fake or not is if they have any pics of themselves at family gathering, party, around the house etc. If the myspace has just pics that are available anywhere chances are it's fake.

SoonerPatriot said:
Probably not. One way to tell if a celebrity myspace is fake or not is if they have any pics of themselves at family gathering, party, around the house etc. If the myspace has just pics that are available anywhere chances are it's fake.

Athletic ball clubs, professional organizations, some corporations, and even select colleges ban their people from having any type of personal page with myspace,lj, or xanga or anything like that for fear that they will do something that wouldnt look good on the respective org. or person.
So, the answer is NO!

There's probably 25 Tom Bradys and quite a few Tedy Bruschi's as well. One Bruschi dude thinks he does a good job of impersonating him... and it kills me to see all the ppl who actually think they're leaving comments for him... some real heartfelt stuff...

holyredeemer said:
Athletic ball clubs, professional organizations, some corporations, and even select colleges ban their people from having any type of personal page with myspace,lj, or xanga or anything like that for fear that they will do something that wouldnt look good on the respective org. or person.
So, the answer is NO!

Yes and no. Some organizations do, others do not. I can tell you that Tom does NOT have a myspace page, but I do know several players in the L that do. Most of them are young guys who just carried them over from when they were in college.

Chad Jackson has one, it's legit cuz his cousin and friends from high school all comment him. We actually messaged back and forth and he told me he should be back for the third pre season game.

mavfan2390 said:
Chad Jackson has one, it's legit cuz his cousin and friends from high school all comment him. We actually messaged back and forth and he told me he should be back for the third pre season game.
I hope you are serious.

mavfan2390 said:
I know he and Maroney had them at draft time, but i thought they'd been squelched. I can't help it- I have a very positive feeling about C. Jackson despite the hammy. I think this guy is going to jump right in and kick @ss once he hits the field. His talent is undeniable.

I dont know about myspace, but if any of you have Facebook. I know that Laurence Maroney has one of those. I also did a quick search of players that just got drafted, (for those of you who don't know facebook is a thing that kids in colleges use to keep in touch, kind of like myspace). Actually alot of players coming out of college have it, mario williams, vince young, deangelo williams, tye hill, vernon davis among others came up. Patriot players who have it: Maroney, Garrett Mills (his girl looks pretty hot in his pic too), Gostkowski, Jeremy mincey, thomas, le kevin smith, dan stevenson. I checked all the players that the pats drafted this year, and the only ones i didnt see one for was willie andrews, and chad jackson. The only thing is that you have to send them a friend request and they have to accept it before you can view their profile. These profiles are set up by the actualy people here, they arent fake. In order to get one, you have to have an email account from that school so it would be pretty hard to fake.

One of my buddies, a Niners fan, Facebooked all the Niners picks this year. Only Parys Haralson confirmed him, though.

I hope you are serious.

I really messaged him and got an answer. I'm 99.9% sure the page is legit. And he said that he is hoping to be back for the third preseason game.

mavfan2390 said:
I really messaged him and got an answer. I'm 99.9% sure the page is legit. And he said that he is hoping to be back for the third preseason game.
I'm sure BB would love to hear that his players are talking about injuries on these pages.

My sister is in college and has a facebook so I had her send a friend request to Maroney but he never confirmed. It hurts.

I talked to Kiwi from BC on facebook when i spent a semester at BC after the hurricane....

Many of the guys from last year's draft have them too...

As I said on a different post, I go to Minnesota and know Laurence personally... he does have facebook and myspace (which is now all private because I guess there was soemthing in the Boston media about it?? ). I know he used to only accept friends on facebook if he actually knew them, who knows anymore, he barely goes on it anyway. But isn't it fun myspacing and facebooking people? I know I could do it for hours, haha.

Maroney's Myspace was tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back