PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady's knees [humor]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I laughed. Hard. :bricks:

Regards,
Chris

I recognize the voice and guitar style. That's done by the same asshat that did the Shady Brady/Bill Bellicheat song.

Not funny.

:mad:

By the way-- I'm not blasting you for posting it. I just hate the guy that's doing these songs. He's best enjoyed on mute.

He's just a loser. Someone with nothing better to do with his spare time then make hate songs about the Patriots. It's pretty pathetic really. But then again, success breeds contempt.

Although I do find it funny. Notice he's not singing abot the scandel anymore, and has sort of yielded to it's falsehood by advocating foul play as the only means to stop the Pats. :D

For the last time... no one was suggesting going after Tom Brady's knees...

One of the horn-dogs on the Colts was talking about going after Tom Brady's niece... which I think is much worse.

He's just a loser. Someone with nothing better to do with his spare time then make hate songs about the Patriots. It's pretty pathetic really. But then again, success breeds contempt.

Although I do find it funny. Notice he's not singing abot the scandel anymore, and has sort of yielded to it's falsehood by advocating foul play as the only means to stop the Pats.

uh, so the guy who makes a video that gets 250,000 views is a loser but guys like you and me who sit around and argue football aren't??

ok.

I did find the video funny, even if I almost puked at the sight of Palmer's knee getting turned into mush by Kimo, and imagining the same happening to Brady. I still remember the cheap shot Lee Flowers did. Though if Brady leaves on a stretcher, the guy that hit him is leaving in a body bag. Okay maybe not that bad but they will end up leaving the field in much worse condition than Brady, that's for certain.

I guess the whole point of "we'll take out Brady's knees, that'll show 'em!!!" is to instill fear to Pats fans on what has been an otherwise invincible season.

Actually this is a big compliment.

uh, so the guy who makes a video that gets 250,000 views is a loser but guys like you and me who sit around and argue football aren't??

ok.

Yes, that's entirely accurate. A man who sings about injuring a person is a loser and a man who sits around and argues football is an ok guy.

I don't think ANYONE would have a problem agreeing with that statement except perhaps...ANOTHER LOSER!:D

Last edited:

ok.

only rookies that sign on a fan forum as trolls are losers. sound like anyone you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots