PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady's ankle story takes the heat off everybody else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its genius.

good point.... but i think he should have went with the neck brace.

i think it's ridiculous to think they need to create a story to take the pressure off.

Tom just said he did not injure it in practice, and it was early in 3rd Q vs Chargers.

It seems pretty clear from his press conference that this point that the ankle problem is real. That it was a real injury sustained during the Chargers game. That it's kept him from practicing, and that he feels it will be fine for the game.

Sometimes a cigar really is just a cigar.

Brady also seemed to imply that at least one of the picks in the SD game was the result of the ankle, when he said something to the effect that he couldn't blame the first one on the ankle.

It also seems there is zero possibility that the walking cast was a put on or deliberate. Brady seemed genuinely unhappy and surprised about the paparazzi when he went to New York and disappointed that his place of "refuge" was blown.

I agree with the thread title... Is Randy Moss still playing in N.E. .. Exactly..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back