PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm pretty cool and all but I doubt I was on Tom's mind when he chose that hat off the rack in NYC. I guess she had to replace his yankees cap.

You are really reaching now dude. You're picking on his clothing choices? You're top dog WR cries like a girl at anything and you're picking on a hat? Seriously, I know you can do better.

Sorry to break the news but, Joe Montana>Tom Brady

49er's history>Patriots history

SORRY!

we are not done re-writing history...so hold that thought. Oh ya, Brady has a few years left in him too

You are really reaching now dude. You're picking on his clothing choices? You're top dog WR cries like a girl at anything and you're picking on a hat? Seriously, I know you can do better.

His hat was THAT bad. What can I say? He made himself a target on that choice of headwear. **** Vermeil cries at anything. Hines cried after a big loss. I'm Ok with that. It demonstrated him passion for the game and his teammates. You can toss stones at Hines all day if you like. He's AOK in my book.

Hines Ward is a whiny crybaby and a first class A#1 douchebag, just like you are.

You are a pimple on the ass of humanity and with every idiotic, moronic, fleabrained post on this forum, you drive that point home.

Hines Ward is a whiny crybaby and a first class A#1 douchebag, just like you are.

You are a pimple on the ass of humanity and with every idiotic, moronic, fleabrained post on this forum, you drive that point home.

Yet again, your posts have no analysis to sppeak of. All you can do name call and say you will win.. why? well because you said so, that's why.

Show me you have a brain soon.

Read my response in the other thread you hijacked, you're the king of that. Good football talk there dumping on Tom Brady's hat; WOW, what brilliant analysis, talking about a guys ****ing hat.

YOU haven't talked football since the day you signed up, so stop with your nonsense.

You are not worthy of "talking football" with, ok thread hijacker?

Last edited:
Yet again, your posts have no analysis to sppeak of. All you can do name call and say you will win.. why? well because you said so, that's why.

Show me you have a brain soon.

hineswardcries.jpg

No worries

Attachments

• Hines---.jpg
    Hines---.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 26
  • AAGU225-No13MVPPORTPLUS~Super-Bowl-XL-Hines-Ward-MVP-Posters.jpg
    AAGU225-No13MVPPORTPLUS~Super-Bowl-XL-Hines-Ward-MVP-Posters.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Status