PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Patriots Super Bowls are tainted, and the 49ers are not.

In the words of the immortal Pete Shepherd......."You are a turd!"
I'd like you to explain to me how this camera b.s. gave the Patriots an unfair advantage. If you knew ANYTHING, you would know that any team is allowed to film opposing coordinators from a designated location in the stadium. Therefore the ONLY difference between what Belichick did and what you are allowed to do is the camera LOCATION. So, knowing this, tell me...how did we gain an unfair advantage??

P.S. How about that salary cap violation? That is a much bigger infraction in my mind, although I don't think it tainted what the Niners accomplished

Whatever, you guys think you have this the Super Bowl for sure this year but when you dont win it I will be RIGHT back here. The Patriots Super Bowls are tainted. If you think that one game the Pats got caught for was the only game they cheated in? No. If you dobelieve it was the only game they cheat in, then you should be shot square on between your eyes with a combat shotgun. Billichick is a cheater plain and simple

Jimmy Johnson admitted to doing the smae thing as the Pats. Are the Cowboys Super Bowls Tainted?

Carmen Policy Violated the salary cap. Are the 49ers Super Bowls tainted?

Opposing coaches, Bill Parcells most recently, accused the 49ers of cutting off the headsets during the 15 scripted plays. Are the 49ers Super Bowls tainted?

I defy you to find a sports franchise that doesn't push the envelope and "cheat." The "Paladins of the NFL" Colts have been accused of piping in crowd noise.

Please try to bring valid discussion points to the conversation or go troll somewhere else.

Just like reading all of your angry responses just shows me how true it is you guys cheated. Look me in the eyes and tell me you dont think they cheated before that Jets game? Billichick is not a known winner, he is a known cheater. Therefore you have 3* SB's. If you win a SB this year then io give u propz on your first Suber Bowl.

This just confirms what I said earlier about how the biggest Pats haters now are hardcore fans of the Steelers, 49ers, Dolphins, Cowboys... their beloved teams are being left in the dust, their only way to feel better is call our Super Bowls tainted or use completely biased points to maintain their fragile self esteem.

Just like reading all of your angry responses just shows me how true it is you guys cheated. Look me in the eyes and tell me you dont think they cheated before that Jets game? Billichick is not a known winner, he is a known cheater. Therefore you have 3* SB's. If you win a SB this year then io give u propz on your first Suber Bowl.

Hey genius, did you happen to catch Bill Parcells confronting Steve Young on the MNF pre-game show about the 49's shuting off the radio transmitters on the Giants? Poor Steve couldn't deny it, got all red faced and said, "yeah but you guys opened the gates in the end zone to make it windy when we drove in that direction" Now you look me in the eyes and tell me that's not cheating. Tell me genius*

*caught brain dead

Not our fault you didn't have a better draft pick. Who in the world would have known he'd be as good as he is?

I'd thank god, but there isn't one.

Go Pats! :rocker:

There is a God. All religions have given God a bad rep., but there is a God and he is great.

Jimmy Johnson admitted to doing the smae thing as the Pats. Are the Cowboys Super Bowls Tainted?
Carmen Policy Violated the salary cap. Are the 49ers Super Bowls tainted?
Opposing coaches, Bill Parcells most recently, accused the 49ers of cutting off the headsets during the 15 scripted plays. Are the 49ers Super Bowls tainted?

The 70's Steelers used steroids, lots of them admitted to it later.
The 80's 49ers cut off headsets, even Steve Young couldn't deny this on TV, he gave a stupid smirk. Later on the 49ers cheated the cap.
The 90's Cowboys stole playbooks and used sideline video as admitted by Jimmy Johnson.
The 90's Broncos cheated the cap.
The 2000's Patriots used sideline video, not unlike what every other team does.

Fact is, these trolls don't care about the facts, they will latch onto any accusation that allows them to feel better about their beloved teams like the 49ers, which is a horrible team with no promising future.

49ers caught cheating on the salary cap. And oh yeah that little thing about Eddie DeBartolo...
DEBARTOLO ON VERGE OF FEDERAL INDICTMENT With gambling fraud chrages looming, he turns control of team over to his sister

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/examiner/article.cgi?year=1997&month=12&day=02&article=NEWS13306.dtl

Let's not forget about Romanowski, the most juiced up player ever.

The Patriots Super Bowls are tainted, and the 49ers are not.
Where are all those guys who say that trolls are not obnoxious, and never post insults? Yet another rude troll, this one of a team we don't even play!

This guy is such a troll. First off, he tries to latch onto the success of the Patriots by saying that his area is to thank for all the success, which is complete bull****. When that doesn't go over well, he just attacks us, saying that the 49ers, who have been irrelevant since at least Marucci/TO left, have a greater legacy than the Patriots. That is debateable, but seriously, don't feed this troll anymore.

All of you Patriots fans should praise the Bay Area of California for spawning such a good QB, in fact he should play for his home team, the 49ers.
Are you kidding me? How did he end up playing college ball at Michigan? You don't deserve to have Brady on your team. ;)

Whatever, you guys think you have this the Super Bowl for sure this year but when you dont win it I will be RIGHT back here. The Patriots Super Bowls are tainted. If you think that one game the Pats got caught for was the only game they cheated in? No. If you dobelieve it was the only game they cheat in, then you should be shot square on between your eyes with a combat shotgun. Billichick is a cheater, plain and simple.

49ers History>Pats History

Here's your proof:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_TEDnG4FCHk

Did Carmen Policy tell you this when you visited him in prison? 49ers = LOL.

Well, till then, Joe Montana is better by far, face facts. 5 Super Bowls BIATCH

You have an impressive grasp of historical details.

I guess No Child Left Behind is a lost cause.

Ok, whether the 49ers cheated or not, the Pats are still cheaters and there Super Bowls are tainted as all hell.

Ok, whether the 49ers cheated or not, the Pats are still cheaters and there Super Bowls are tainted as all hell.

And you feel the need to come on a message board and insult people you dont even know when the team you are a fan of was caught cheating.

Thanks for the first round pick loser. The niner's suck.

Guess what, 9ers dude? We're looking at the best team to every play football, yes, your New England Patriots.

You may have debated that, had the run ended in 04. We knew here that the team was coming back, and not going away anytime soon (as in, during the careers of Brady or Belichick.) This is YOUR DYNASTY OF THE NEW MILENNIUM - get used to it, Biatch.

This year will be our fourth, and the fifth and sixth will come soon enough. You know it in your bones. We have not had a losing season this millenium, and we will not have one for a very long time. In all but one year in the Brady era, we have gone to the playoffs. The "down" year we were 9-7.

Ready for another 7, 10 years of this? You need to be.

The sports media is already talking about the 07 Pats as potentially the best team to ever strap on pads. You really think your beloved 9ers are even going to register in the shadow that's already almost overtaken you?

Go cry in your half-caf low-fat frappuchino.

PFnV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back