PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady to be a DADDY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, what kind of a messageboard is this? It's kind of hard to hear the football talk what with all the giggling and shrieking.

Yeah you guys are right. Maybe there's a thread or two on here about free agency or the draft or something... I'll look around...

You think Brady just found out? Please! He has known for a while hense the breakup. Obviously she stopped taking her protection - nothing dumb on Brady's part...how would he know that she set him up.

Also, I am sure Gisele and his family already knew. Somehow, Brady will make this thing work and come out smelling like a rose and now having love children will be all the rage in America!

Assuming this to be true, I think it is a shame that Mr. Tom Terrific cannot handle his fatherly obligation in the manner we're accustomed from him.

Yes, it seems that being a dad/mom today does not mean much other than big talk.

Maybe she trapped him, maybe not. It is clear that this (if true) had something to do with the breakup (do the dates math yourself). Just own up for your responsibility as a dad and maybe you have to suffer by not globetrotting with other models.

He has lost a lot in the eyes of some. Of course, I'll still be cheering him and the Pats big time next season.

Last edited:
Best wishes to the Moynihan-Brady clan. May the child be happy, healthy and a blessing to all.

As for comments like this...

She is a pretty bad actress and now she never has to want for anything.

...anybody who thinks that a 36-year-old millionaire movie star decides to have a baby just for the child support has a lot to learn about economics, psychology and biology.

Maybe she trapped him, maybe not. It is clear that this (if true) had something to do with the breakup (do the dates math yourself). Just own up for your responsibility as a dad and maybe you have to suffer by not globetrotting with other models.

He has lost a lot in the eyes of some. Of course, I'll still be cheering him and the Pats big time next season.

So what do you want him to do? Marry her? Sure, a woman that would do this is capable of what? They are over and have moved on, but there is no reason to believe Tom will not 'own up'.

Best wishes to the Moynihan-Brady clan. May the child be happy, healthy and a blessing to all.

As for comments like this...

...anybody who thinks that a 36-year-old millionaire movie star decides to have a baby just for the child support has a lot to learn about economics, psychology and biology.

Bingo!!!

I don't mind this thread announcing that Tom is going to be a daddy. But all the other cheap shot stuff, although some funny, can take a rest. Bridgett doesn't have to "trap" anyone.

Congrats to Tom and Bridgett. They will work things out between themselves and be good parents to the child, without any help form this message board.

If it's true, congrats to them both. Hope they can work something out even if they don't get back together.

Tom needs to get over this infatuation with female celebtities, and find a nice stable woman.

Tom needs to get over this infatuation with female celebtities, and find a nice stable woman.

I agree 100%. It affects his game.

:agree: He needs to stop thinking between his legs and get his mind on football... After all, he's getting paid to play football, not **** all the celebrity's....

Last edited:
I agree 100%. It affects his game.

Yeah, he should get over women who understand the limelight, the same way he does, and instead he should go after a non-famous woman with pure intentions, because, as we all know, there are many women out there with hearts of gold who would love him for himself, and wouldn't give a damn about the money.

Folks, there's a pretty good reason why celebrities tend to get on better with other celebrities.

Tom's chance to marry such a gal ended many years ago, probably when he was a sophomore at Michigan.

Last edited:
So what do you want him to do? Marry her? Sure, a woman that would do this is capable of what? They are over and have moved on, but there is no reason to believe Tom will not 'own up'.

The problem with gleefully starting breaking news threads of a personal nature about players or coaches Drew is you end up owning what naturally devolves from them human nature being what it is on a message board.

Perhaps we could move this discussion to the Pub before the trolls arrive with their well wishes. And for those who fear doing so will limit the how this will impact on football discussion that is likely to ensue, this is the off season. It's not going to effect whether or not we trade Asante or how the draft board sets up.

I agree. Since he started dating Moynihan I think he's only had 2 more SB rings. That is friggen embarrassing.

I do think it was a set up,but Brady will do the right thing.. She is no spring chicken, she is 36 yrs old.. Both want 2 different things..

I can't quantify necessarily that "it affects his game," but I can say definitively the thread doesn't mention football in the title, so those complaining that there are non-football comments involved are a little off-base. Maybe an "OT" at the beginning would help clear this up.

As to the whole issue with "cheap shots," etc. ... eh, I disagree, with two very high profile public figures. You have a little fun, you move on. Obviously there will be more "giggling and shrieking" in the real media than you'll ever see here. If TB ever does Saturday Night Live again, they'll probably work it into a sketch.

But never mind, and mea culpa. May the holy Brady-Moynahan union (or disunion as the case may be,) and its blessed issue, be forever saved from the callous remarks of bulletin-boarders like myself, and may they furthermore never read the tabloids or see the news programs, which will recycle this tidbit endlessly.

PFnV

I agree. Since he started dating Moynihan I think he's only had 2 more SB rings. That is friggen embarrassing.

Why do he need to find a woman at all?

Perhaps we could move this discussion to the Pub before the trolls arrive with their well wishes.

Please excuse my ignorance. But what is a troll??????
Thanks for your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back