PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady to be a DADDY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he Anna Nicole Smiths baby's daddy?? The media attention to these issues is simply disgusting.

If only our young RB could hit the hole like the veteran QB.....sorry about that one......

sucks6.jpg

Please point out where he said Brady was "the greatest QB ever".

Please point out where I said that "he said that 'Brady was the greatest QB ever'". After you fail at that attempt, since I never said that, please do sign up for some remedial reading classes. Your inability to comprehend basic sentences is an embarrassment for you and an annoyance to me.

i did not say brady is the best ever, however i think he can be when he retires. he still is the best big game QB in the NFL, his only bad postseason games were denver and sd, and the chargers game they won! i cant imagine replacing brady. so many teams would love to have brady as their qb. if you want to replace him who do you think the pats are gonna get that is better?

This is like being a teacher in a class of mentally challenged students. Repeat and explain....repeat and explain....repeat and explain .....

I'll explain this once and if I do respond again, it will be to tell you to go READ again because I'm really tired of the stupidity, real or otherwise.

I didn't say you said Brady was the "best ever". "Big game QBs" don't throw picks, with time on the clock, when there's a wide open receiver available. I never said Brady should be replaced NOW....I said if his skills continue to decline, then I would be very open to getting a replacement, assuming a reasonable upgrade can be found. If not, then I'm also open to keeping Brady until a reasonable upgrade can be found. You're free to have a different opinion - it really doesn't matter to me.

Please point out where I said that "he said that 'Brady was the greatest QB ever'". After you fail at that attempt, since I never said that, please do sign up for some remedial reading classes. Your inability to comprehend basic sentences is an embarrassment for you and an annoyance to me.

Einstein, when you quote something as in "the greatest QB" ever, you're saying he said it. That's why I repeteadly quote the words "decline" in your mornonic posts. It's Message Board 101. Maybe you need a refresher.

This is like being a teacher in a class of mentally challenged students. Repeat and explain....repeat and explain....repeat and explain .....

I'll explain this once and if I do respond again, it will be to tell you to go READ again because I'm really tired of the stupidity, real or otherwise.

I didn't say you said Brady was the "best ever". "Big game QBs" don't throw picks, with time on the clock, when there's a wide open receiver available. I never said Brady should be replaced NOW....I said if his skills continue to decline, then I would be very open to getting a replacement, assuming a reasonable upgrade can be found. If not, then I'm also open to keeping Brady until a reasonable upgrade can be found. You're free to have a different opinion - it really doesn't matter to me.

What about Big Game Bulger's game turning INT in his lone playoff loss? As a Rams sniff, I'm sure you should be able to explain that one away. Funny how you call those who disagree with you mentally challenged when in fact, you're the only one who is saying Brady is in decline. Please cite a reference from outside this message board from a credible football analyst that says Brady is in decline. You've got the whole web, if it's as true as you seem to think it is, it should be easy to find someone to back up your lunacy since you apparently cannot.

Mentally challenged? Pot meet Kettle. Maybe if you had a remotely credible argument, it wouldn't be so difficult to clarify and explain. As it is, you're accomplishing neither.

Last edited:
I admire your steadfast ignorance. It really is something to behold.

The fact is you have one season to point to that represents this so called decline. Wouldn't you need yet another to truly prove your "theory" beyond a shadow of a doubt? Not much of a sample you have there. One year? A QB rating down 4.4 points? A yards per completion average one yard less than the year before? It's so absurd it makes me laugh. File under: square peg, round hole.

You really are stupid.

I stated that Brady's skills declined in 2006 which the stats illustrate quite well. I don't need another season because I never commented on Brady's dimnished performance for any season except the 2006 season. I really cannot help you if you still cannot grasp this simple point.

And actually, when one clearly holds some sort of bizarre resentment towards one player as you clearly do which is clear in numerous posts you've made throughout the season, looking at stats and actually forming an objective thought based anaylsis is impossible. That's why you have such difficulty with it.

The only thing bizarre in this thread is your continued need to make false claims. Well actually, it isn't really bizarre since it's the only way you can keep attention off the fact that you have been shown to be a liar.

If you did not have this strange fixation on Brady's sex life, and his "declining" skills, you'd look at those numbers and see Brady has had 6 very good seasons compared to 1 subpar (by your definition) season and conclude it could be an abberation, an off year, a mulligan, but hardly enough to conclude that he has "topped out". Of course, again, that would require something beyond a knee jerk thought process which you apparently are incapable of. File under: Moonbat.

Again - let me know when you get back to reality.

As to your query about you implying this and that, you have in fact stated that Brady's baby issue coupled with his so called "declining" skills would give BB political cover with fans should he decide to release or trade him. Will you now attempt to deny that as well, or will you actually stand behind something you've said in previous posts?

You claimed that I "implied/say things and then claim not to have said them". I've said over and over again that Brady's classless behaviour tarnishes his reputation and makes it easier for Belichick to get rid of him if necessary (i.e. "political cover"). Since I have never denied this, it isn't evidence of YOUR claim. So I'm afraid you'll have to try again.

Of course what you didn't factor into this "theory" are the cap ramifications of such a move which would be disasterous to the organization. I guess that fact escaped you while you were busy sharpening your ax and desperately trying to cobble together your next semi-coherent response.

I wonder if Brady's YPC drops by another yard next year if he will make that move? Somehow I doubt it.

It's apparent that you do not understand the meaning of the word 'if' - ask your teacher to explain it to you. Then get back to me.

Cassel can do what Brady can? Hilarious. If that's so, why isn't he doing it? The coaching staff felt so comfortable with him, they signed Testaverde. Bulger could do what Brady did in the SB? If that's so, why hasn't he done it? Near as I can tell, Tory Holt and Steven Jackson are excellent weapons. Why is Bulger 0-1 in playoff appearences?

It takes a TEAM to win games - not three players. What exactly has Brady done in the SB that Bulger couldn't have done? It should be easy for you to come up with several examples since it's so obvious, rather than simple denials which do nothing to help your claim.

Furthermore, how do you know Bulger could do it when he's never been put in that situation? Maybe he could, maybe he couldn't. Of course we don't know because he hasn't been there. Brady has proven he can. Care to disagree? Or did we all imagine 3 SB wins and 2 SB MVPs he played a major role in? This is the part where you minimize Brady's contributions to those wins with the impotent "it's a team game" response. I'll go ahead and respond. Indeed it is a team game. But some positions are more important than others and QB happens to be one of them.

I don't KNOW (i.e. with certainty) what Bulger would have done had he been in those situations. However, Brady's play wasn't exceptional for the most part in the games leading up to and including the SB. Therefore it's not unreasonable to believe that another QB, including Bulger could have done the same. (i.e. average performances, by defintion, are not difficult to replicate)_ Brady has proven that he can have a positive contribution to a team that has the parts to win a SB. He has also proven these last two years that he cannot carry a team and that he can contribute negatively to a team that has the parts to win a SB. The importance of the QB or any other player on a football team is determined by the abilities of the other parts of the team. There's a reason Baltimore won a SB with Trent Dilfer.

Again, please keep desperately trying to prove this so called decline and how we could plug Cassel, whoever, into the lineup and be just fine. You brought that point up in a thread earlier this year, which I'm sure you've now convienently forgotten. It really is quite amusing in a train wreck, look at the freak, kind of way. I can't help but notice nobody is jumping in to validate your "theory". I wonder why? Clearly, you have no doubts about your "theory" , it's interesting there aren't legions of posters rallying to your side.

I've already "proven" the decline - you have already proven the decline so I'm curious to know why you continue to argue the point. I do think the Patriots would still be competitive with Cassel as QB. Cassel hasn't played that much so my opinion is based on a small sample. However, when Cassel has played, he has played well and most importantly, he looks to be improved with each opportunity he has gotten. It's rather ironic that you would consider such a scenario "hilarious" considering that it has already occurred in New England and on several other teams in the league - i.e. young unproven QBs being thrust successfully into starting roles.

It's another sad illustration of your immaturity that you would equate validity with popularity. It's rather ironic that you imply that my opinion isn't valid because "legions of posters [aren't] rallying to my side" while apparently being blissfully ignorant of the fact that "legions of posters" aren't "rallying to YOUR side". Thus, your OWN opinion isn't valid using the basis that YOU have provided. It's sad that you're too stupid to not have figured that out before you wrote about "legions of posters". LMAO.
Okay, I'll admit, it was mostly funny as hell...but it's a bit sad that such stupidity exists in individuals like you.

Regardless, I'll keep rubbing your nose in it. It's quite enjoyable. Easy, but enjoyable. I find it's the simple things in life that make it so worthwhile and this is quite simple. Until next time...

Weird - you cannot even form your own thoughts to write but instead use statements or phrases that others have said to you. Guess that explains the "obsession with Brady's sex life" comment. Your behaviour definitely does fit that of someone with mental challenges.

Did you literally say those words? No.

But what you did say is that were it not for the defense, Brady's record wouldn't be 12-2. But, nevertheless, that doesn't change the fact that it took a late-game drive led by Brady to win many of those 12 games.

Fabulous - you're learning. Focus on things that I've actually SAID...not your delusions.

Apparently, given that the only time Bulger has ever made the playoffs, he threw a game-killing INT in OT, there's no evidence to suggest that Bulger can win in the playoffs when the game is on the line (or, for that matter, win at all). We know that Brady's done it numerous times.

You answered your own question - since you couldn't provide ANY examples of something that Brady did that Bulger couldn't have done.

Here's some more classic PF1996 moments:

PF1996:"Our WR group has been dismantled and rebuilt with discards and a second round pick who can't get on the field."

Funny, he blames Brady for the problems with the offense, yet says his WRs are a bunch of "discards". Which is it? Oh yes, the WRs were getting open he just wasn't hitting him. I guess that's why he completed 61.8 percent of his passes, a better percentage than his SB seasons of 2003 and 2004. Keep digging that hole!

PF1996:"Sorry, but this dynasty that never really was is dead. Brady isn't getting any better."

Never a dynasty? Interesting. Please explain how exactly it is you call yourself a Patriots fan?

PF1996:"What's so special about Brady that Cassell couldn't step in and do about the same job? I'm serious - Brady's stats and his play when viewed on television are not particularly impressive."

Why isn't Cassell starting then? Actually, since high school please cite an instance when Cassell has won a starting job at all.

PF1996:"I'm just not seeing where there will be much improvement with this group. Ditto with the special teams which seem to be getting worse each year despite efforts to improve it. Another big problem on defense and special teams is tackling, which also seems to be getting worse each year. If this problem, which was obvious in 2005, wasn't fixed in 2006...what has changed to suggest that it will be fixed in 2007? Nothing, in my opinion, which is why I don't expect improvement."

The Patriots had the No. 2 scoring defense in football last year. The year before, they were No. 17. How does that NOT represent an improvement? Oops. Looks like you've shown your ass yet again.

PF1996:"Consistently competing and winning SBs makes a team a "dynasty". If the Pats win SBs in '08 & '09, then I will be wrong about the dynasty being dead. However, I don't see that happening. Everyone thought the Yankees were on a historical roll until it all came undone on a routine bunt. How many championships have they won since then? I see the same thing happening to the Pats - they blew their chance to be a dynasty with their atrocious play the last two years."

Amazing. Above you said they were not a dynasty. How can the dynasty be dead if it never existed (your words) in the first place? Atrocious play? In 2005, this TEAM won 11 games. In 2006, they won 14. How exactly is that "atrocious". The 20 teams that didn't make the playoffs this year wish they were so atrocious.

Here again, please keep enlightening us all with your vast wealth of football knowledge. It's hilarious! Fun for the whole family! So easy, even a Caveman can do it!

Last edited:
Einstein, when you quote something as in "the greatest QB" ever, you're saying he said it. That's why I repeteadly quote the words "decline" in your mornonic posts. It's Message Board 101. Maybe you need a refresher.

Your stupidity is stupefying. Quotation marks indicate that what's written within the quotation marks was said by someone else. They do not indicate the ORIGIN of the quote. When ANYONE encloses a sentence or a phrase with quotation marks - it is an indication that the sentence or phrase was made by someone else. To indicate ownership of the quote sentence or phrase, phrases such as ..."when you said...." or "as you stated...." would be used. Is the light bulb finally going on?

In all seriousness....if you're older than 8, do find a remedial English class to take.

Your stupidity is stupefying. Quotation marks indicate that what's written within the quotation marks was said by someone else. They do not indicate the ORIGIN of the quote. When ANYONE encloses a sentence or a phrase with quotation marks - it is an indication that the sentence or phrase was made by someone else. To indicate ownership of the quote sentence or phrase, phrases such as ..."when you said...." or "as you stated...." would be used. Is the light bulb finally going on?

In all seriousness....if you're older than 8, do find a remedial English class to take.

Wrong again. But keep trying! Apparently you don't read much. When someone's words appear in a book, magazine or newspaper they appear in quotes. Are reading materials unavailable to you or....

Last edited:
Here's some more classic PF1996 moments:

PF1996:"Our WR group has been dismantled and rebuilt with discards and a second round pick who can't get on the field."

Funny, he blames Brady for the problems with the offense, yet says his WRs are a bunch of "discards". Which is it? Oh yes, the WRs were getting open he just wasn't hitting him. I guess that's why he completed 61.8 percent of his passes, a better percentage than his SB seasons of 2003 and 2004. Keep digging that hole!

PF1996:"Sorry, but this dynasty that never really was is dead. Brady isn't getting any better."

Never a dynasty? Interesting. Please explain how exactly it is you call yourself a Patriots fan?

PF1996:"What's so special about Brady that Cassell couldn't step in and do about the same job? I'm serious - Brady's stats and his play when viewed on television are not particularly impressive."

Why isn't Cassell starting then? Actually, since high school please cite an instance when Cassell has won a starting job at all.

PF1996:"I'm just not seeing where there will be much improvement with this group. Ditto with the special teams which seem to be getting worse each year despite efforts to improve it. Another big problem on defense and special teams is tackling, which also seems to be getting worse each year. If this problem, which was obvious in 2005, wasn't fixed in 2006...what has changed to suggest that it will be fixed in 2007? Nothing, in my opinion, which is why I don't expect improvement."

The Patriots defense had the No. 2 scoring defense in football last year. The year before, they were No. 17. How does that NOT represent an improvement? Oops. Looks like you've shown your ass yet again.

PF1996:"Consistently competing and winning SBs makes a team a "dynasty". If the Pats win SBs in '08 & '09, then I will be wrong about the dynasty being dead. However, I don't see that happening. Everyone thought the Yankees were on a historical roll until it all came undone on a routine bunt. How many championships have they won since then? I see the same thing happening to the Pats - they blew their chance to be a dynasty with their atrocious play the last two years."

Amazing. Above you said they were not a dynasty. How can the dynasty be dead if it never existed (your words) in the first place? Atrocious play? In 2005, this TEAM won 11 games. In 2006, they won 14. How exactly is that "atrocious". The 20 teams that didn't make the playoffs this year wish they were so atrocious.

Here again, please keep enlightening us all with your vast wealth of football knowledge. It's hilarious! Fun for the whole family! So easy, even a Caveman can do it!

You have certainly followed the typical pattern of those who cannot support their claims...

Let's review

1. Make false claims and show lack of comprehension

2. When pressed to defend those false claims...make more false claims in hopes of deflecting attention

3. When n.2 doesn't work - move on to insults

4. More desperate insults

5. When n. 3 & 4 don't work - Try to get support from others

6. When n.5 doesn't work - change the topic to something

7. That you hope will get you some more support

You've obviously had a lot of practice at this - too bad that practice couldn't save you from being exposed as a complete fool. Can't blame you for running - it's probably the most sensible thing you have done in this thread. Don't give up though - something good may come out of it, besides wry amusement for me. We'll chat again when I feel like being entertained.

this thread is non-football(and i might say stupid) and should be locked.

it belongs wherever the gossip goes

You have certainly followed the typical pattern of those who cannot support their claims...

Let's review

1. Make false claims and show lack of comprehension

2. When pressed to defend those false claims...make more false claims in hopes of deflecting attention

3. When n.2 doesn't work - move on to insults

4. More desperate insults

5. When n. 3 & 4 don't work - Try to get support from others

6. When n.5 doesn't work - change the topic to something

7. That you hope will get you some more support

You've obviously had a lot of practice at this - too bad that practice couldn't save you from being exposed as a complete fool. Can't blame you for running - it's probably the most sensible thing you have done in this thread. Don't give up though - something good may come out of it, besides wry amusement for me. We'll chat again when I feel like being entertained.

Insults? Those are you own words! I notice you don't care to defend them. Why is it you are so affraid of supporting your moronic statements of the past?

Surely someone who is as intelligent as you think you are should easily be able to defend your past posts. C'mon. Throw us all a bone here. As it is, you look like the fool, something you've obviously had a lot of practice at. I'm waiting....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back