PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady to be a DADDY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may be an issue for him, as having a child out of marriage will in all likelihood be an issue for him and his family.

Holy crap is this for real?

I heard it on MSN and then searched the web and that article from the NY Post came up quickly.

Damned that chick. No wonder he wanted out. TRAP!

is it REALLY true ?

It's the New York Post and the gossip column by Liz Smith. of course it's true. If you can't trust Liz, who can you trust?

now i know why we lost @ Indy...

Well, it was pushed by Bridget's publicist so I am sure it is true. Like I said I heard it on MSN and they said the that her publicist contacted the media with the story and that Tom knew about it and that they have agreed to remain estranged, but he will be part of the baby's life.

Also, they said something about waiting for 3 months to make the announcement. Bridget is apparently thrilled. Of course she is! She is a pretty bad actress and now she never has to want for anything.

This is pretty sad news. I am sure this is not how Tom wanted to start a family. She must have really messed up big time for him to break off the relationship. I hate to say trap, but it sure seems like she wanted what she couldn't have -marriage and a family and this was her last ditch attempt, but instead of him caving in, he broke it off and then hooked up with the sexiest chick in the world.

Honestly, I am a little surprised by Brady lately. He seems a little over the edge with the Hollywood thing. If the 3 months are true, this means he becomes a Dad right around NFL kickoff. Damned, now that is a distraction!

Last edited:
i can imagine for Tom it is absolutely a very bad news...i can imagine he knew allready...still it is probably something he did not expected...
now what will he do ???? he will merry her ? or...?

not good imho...

this is a R E A L distraction, no doubt

Last edited:
Congratulations Tom!

is it REALLY true ?

What, the NY Post isn't good enough for you?

C'mn - they are a premier paper - their slogan is "All the Muck that's fit to Rake"

If Moynihan was going to announce it to anyone it would be the Post.

Come on. I haven't seen any DNA tests. How do we know Belichick didn't do it, then send Brigit a shoebox full of money to say Tom's the father? And how can Howard K. Stern not have an interest in this somehow? And for the love of God, someone send Peyton a telegram saying just because Tom might have a biological son now, doesn't mean he loves you any less. (Sorry to get distracted while he should have been schooling you this year again...)

PFnV

Guess that Tom had protection problems on and off the field. Can't understand a bright guy being this dumb. Hope that he holds out for a paternity test.

Guess that Tom had protection problems on and off the field. Can't understand a bright guy being this dumb. Hope that he holds out for a paternity test.

LOL! On point.

You know Giselle is pelting Brady with small glass objects today. She must be pissed.

Where are the five layers of protection when you need them?

I was gonna say, I smell endorsement! The only thing better would be if they could work in Matt Cassel, since he was a Trojan and all...

PFnV

Jeez, these two people are about to have their first child. Even if they aren't together anymore is the mudslinging here I see on some posts really necessary?

Exactly.

Everyone else should really stop reading too much into this.

Once again, what kind of a messageboard is this? It's kind of hard to hear the football talk what with all the giggling and shrieking.

It almost kind of makes sense of the break up... If Brady was not ready, while her biological clock is ticking.. Wait a minute, now Im analyizing the QB's relationship.. God cant free agency start yet?!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes