4858 Yards
62 Touchdowns
5 Interceptions
QB Rating 137.9

Moss's project after 7 games:
1673 Yards
101 Receptions
23 Touchdowns

Thinking back to all the excuses that were made about our WRs last year, one has to expect that once Brady and his new WRs "get used" to each other, work out the kinks and improve on their timing, we should see some signficant improvement in these numbers too!

I believe that Brady will be the runaway MVP this year. Someone said something about how we have only been playing 3 qtrs per game. In today's game, it was more like 1.5-2 qtrs. In the 1st Qtr, we just didn't show up like we have. We really turned it on mid way through the 2nd and rolled in the 3rd. So, in my book, about 1.5 qtrs to dispatch the Bills.

The other thing I want to correct - the O didn't score 38 in weeks one and two. They scored 31 and the other score came from a Kick Return and an INT TD Return. So, the O actually did improve today by a score.

Oh, and Gost actually hit a FG without any of the prior drama.

BTW - I also picked up Brady in my FFL in the 2nd round. But, my steal of the draft was Welker in the 10th round. The other guys in my Northern Virginia area FFL said "Who?" When will they learn not to doubt me?

I took the same crap for drafting Welker in the 8th round, and all he's done is put up some monster games and save my ass while Andre Johnson has been hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes