PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady talks to the Baltimore media

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is amazing how these kind of stories circulate without anyone bothering to find out if they're true or not (even though a decent number of people in that bar probably had a mobile device that could quickly provide them the facts.) It's kind of like those stories about the Patriots circumventing the QB/Coach radio cut-off. It's an unsubstantiated internet rumor, but some people act like it's a fact.
Early in the game last week Kolb appeared to be having problems receiving the call from the sideline and John Lynch, the color man on the broadcast, immediately referenced the QB/coach rumor to which you refer, except I don't recall him using the word "rumor." I DVR'd the game and should go back to hear what he actually said, but I can't bear to re-watch any of that game just yet. Perhaps someone else here recalls this more clearly.

Early in the game last week Kolb appeared to be having problems receiving the call from the sideline and John Lynch, the color man on the broadcast, immediately referenced the QB/coach rumor to which you refer, except I don't recall him using the word "rumor." I DVR'd the game and should go back to hear what he actually said, but I can't bear to re-watch any of that game just yet. Perhaps someone else here recalls this more clearly.
I don't know the exact phrase he said but I do believe he said there are "conspiracy theories" about headset communications going out. I don't know if he referred specifically to Gillette or the NFL in general.

Last edited:
Does any rabid NE football fan care that the Mannings are nice, successful, gentlemen at all times?

Ask Dr. Jamie Ann Naughright about whether Peyton's a gentleman.

You know, she's the female M.D. who was a trainer at Tennessee, when Peyton "jokingly" sat on her face as he held her down.

She did collect some tidy settlement sums, 500K from the Mannings, 500K from UT for covering up the incident from police, and then a bunch more when (as ruled by a judge) the Mannings violated the earlier settlement by telling a watered-down, incorrect version of what they called a "mooning" in a biography of Peyton.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/colts/2003-11-04-manning-defamation-suit_x.htm

Peyton is lucky he pulled that stunt in a "boys will be boys" era.

These days even a star like he was would not survive the attention that such a despicable act would demand. CNN would be broadcasting from Knoxville 24/7 until he lost his scholarship.

Last edited:
I don't know the exact phrase he said but I do believe he said there are "conspiracy theories" about headset communications going out. I don't know if he referred specifically to Gillette or the NFL in general.
I'm pretty sure it was NE specific as opposed to general.

Ask Dr. Jamie Ann Naughright about whether Peyton's a gentleman.

You know, she's the female M.D. who was a trainer at Tennessee, when Peyton "jokingly" sat on her face as he held her down.

She did collect some tidy settlement sums, 500K from the Mannings, 500K from UT for covering up the incident from police, and then a bunch more when (as ruled by a judge) the Mannings violated the earlier settlement by telling a watered-down, incorrect version of what they called a "mooning" in a biography of Peyton.

USATODAY.com - Manning's image could take hit in suit

Peyton is lucky he pulled that stunt in a "boys will be boys" era.

These days even a star like he was would not survive the attention that such a despicable act would demand. CNN would be broadcasting from Knoxville 24/7 until he lost his scholarship.
Tea-bagging...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back