PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady spotting - VERY, very funny....and for a good cause, besides

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, that's not what happened.

Dude said the actors were idiots. No mention of politics.

Ken jumped on him for that. Then in a subsequent post, the dude referred to 'limo libs'... and multiple panties got bunched. (except ironically for one among us who might actually WEAR panties LOL)

Okay... 'rover... ease back... d%#*!@t...

tumblr_mreczsWyFw1r8nxtno1_400.gif

...really, pulling myself back in... o_O

Ironic because Ken does manage to slip in political references every now & then.

So much hatred for both parties yet peeps continue to vote for them. One day people will figure it out, anyways quick rant over. **** the Jests!
Honestly, I find it amazing adults still buy into it. It's such a simple divide and conquer tactic. Keep the plebs fighting among themselves and they never bother to point the finger at the man behind the curtain.

it has nothing to do with the charity. i don't like them because they are Hollywood elite liberals. they both make me puke. you couldn't pay me to meet them. tom brady is another story. who wouldn't want to meet him? if you don't like it tough titties.
So, Matt Damon is a liberal, Tom Brady wears a Make America Great hat, yet they can get past all that to hang out together. End the hate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes