PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady reported to camp today with rookies

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a ridiculous waste of media bandwidth this whole Brady non-issue was. The talking heads on WEEI and The Sports Hub droned endlessly on about it last week.

What will they talk about this week? The competition at punter?

Might aswell; but that doesn't exist either ;) Unless Mesko is in a competition with himself :)

I got the story headline already worked out for him...

MAN WAKES TO FIND HE HAS BEEN TRANSFORMED INTO A GIANT BESPECTACLED CHICKEN HEAD

more at 6 on channel KPUTZ....

eggheadjr.jpg

Apparently Tommy didn't get the memo. No Espy for him this year!!

Doesn't he usually meet with the rookies on there first day? I can remember reading about it theese last few years...

TFB is the MF man.

We love his underdog status, we love his drive, we love his desire to prove himself each and every year, we love the fact he brought this fan base 3 SB's, we love his attitude.

I am gonna go ahead and stop short of...

YouTube - Tom Brady is Way Hotter than Carson Palmer

Can I ever not wait til September...

Tom Brady is healthy, is highly motivated to right the wrongs of that Baltimore debacle and is going to have a monster year.

Poor Clayton. He already had reports written for ESPN Live and SC for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, ramping up the drama. He's scrambling now for a story.

Nah, he'll still just run the same old stories and hope that no one mentions that Brady's already there.

Might aswell; but that doesn't exist either ;) Unless Mesko is in a competition with himself :)

There's always Mesko punting mechanics then...

You all realize this will just make the mediots resent him more... Can't predict his contract, his mood, who or what he likes or dislikes, what he therefore intends to do... He makes their lives a living hell. A trait he shares with his HC...

Although if you ask me both are pretty easy to read once you accept who they are and what they aren't.

That's the crux. Many folks can't accept that because it conflicts way too deeply with their entrenched world views which cannot be altered by facts.

Mods should delete those many previous Brady threads where far too many Patsfans posters beclowned themselves.

Me, I'm thankful that camp is finally here and there's less appetite for looney tunes threads.

There's always Mesko punting mechanics then...

The media can say that his mechanics are terrible, and he will sit if the staff can't make him change ;)

Tom Brady is healthy, is highly motivated to right the wrongs of that Baltimore debacle and is going to have a monster year.

In all fairness, this doesn't mean much. Brady (and the team) has been highly motivated to right the wrongs every year since 2005.

Poor Clayton. He already had reports written for ESPN Live and SC for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, ramping up the drama. He's scrambling now for a story.

Cue up Spygate

as some of you may have seen in other posts I am out in Indy right now at the airport today and multiple people have asked what is going on with brady to be shocked when I tell him he reported to camp yesterday. They dont understand why espn was still questioning whether he would show up on this mornings sportscenter.

HAHAHA espn is a joke. You know it bothers me less then it used to as comes to the Patriots but it always has me wondering how much I can trust reports on out of town stories as I know I am just getting their biased slant and not necessarily the truth. Pretty pathetic that an above average fan in a hometown is going to know more truth about said hometown than the sports reporting network.

Given that all Clayton did was note that a holdout was a possibility, I'm sure he'll be fine.

Given that all Clayton did was note that a holdout was a possibility, I'm sure he'll be fine.

I am sure he is fine with his will Brady hold out report airing a day after the guy reported:D

Brady has obviously lost his passion for the game.

Meanwhile, there is a growing disconnect between Michael Silver and reality.

I thought for something to be a "possibility" that it actually had to be possible?

For instance, could Clayton have also said "It's a possibility that Robert Kraft will be selling the Patriots before the season starts" and then not look like a fool when that doesn't happen?

Face it, he said what he said not because there was even the remotest possibility of it happening, but simply to generate buzz and site hits.

Yea, he'll be fine, but he'll also continue to be an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back