PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady Q&A, 11/28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher_Price

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Here’s the complete transcript of Tom Brady’s Q-and-A with the media from this morning at Gillette Stadium: Q: Are you happy to have Troy Brown back? TB: It’s great. It’s great to see him. I know he’s excited. He’s been working very, very hard. [He’s] played a long time and it’s great to have him [...]

More...

Damn, after reading what Brady had to say about the Ravens I am really worried.

Damn, after reading what Brady had to say about the Ravens I am really worried.

These guys are so good about talking up the other teams, they make you worried every week....which you should, this is the NFL, anybody can beat anybody.

Speaking of the schedule, I'm going to the Jets game, which is scheduled for 1. Does anyone know if this can still be moved to 4, and if so, if there's a deadline?

Q: Bill Belichick raves about Ed Reed–
TB: He wants to adopt Ed Reed.

Q: Yeah, he does.
TB: It’s going to be Ed Belichick.

LOL

a grown man adopting another grown man :singing:

Edit: also lol

Q: How does [Ed Reed] change what you look at in terms of their defense?
TB: I know he coached him at the Pro Bowl last year and I think, as a defensive coach, you look at a player like that who’s such a game-changer. [Belichick] coached Lawrence Taylor and he knew what the impact on the game that Lawrence Taylor had when he was coaching. I think Ed Reed is similar, in different ways, but [he’s] really a game-changer. He’s a ballhawk. He covers so much ground back there. He’s really smart. He’s really aware. He loves football. He’s got all the great qualities of a great defensive player. I tell you, he better run after the game is over because Coach is going to try to bring him back on the plane with us if he could.

Last edited:
What's Ed Reed's contract status?

Something tells me he is not gonna get a ring with B'more. He would look good in a Pats uniform.

I love Ed Reed...his values are actually tangible unlike Bob Sanders. As a non-Pats fan and for the sake of competetive balance I hope he never finds his way to NE.

The Vikes sure as hell could use him...our secondary has been pathetic for so long I forgot what having a good pass defense actually requires, hopefully he can help gauge my memory :)

What's Ed Reed's contract status?

Something tells me he is not gonna get a ring with B'more. He would look good in a Pats uniform.

Unfortunately, Ed Reed just signed a contract last year that runs through 2012.

Hopefully he does his best Moss impression and gets run out of town and traded to the Pats for a fourth rounder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back