PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady Press Conference--Brady says he's healthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
skri65 said:
Don't think anyone posted this..

Press: Tom, how do you feel phsyically?

TB: I feel great, really do, really great.....best i've felt in a long time.

Press: How's the shoulder?

TB: Why, am I on the injury report?

I think our boy's healthy.

http://www.patriots.com/mediacenter/index.cfm?ac=audionewsdetail&pid=21406&pcid=85

Hopefully with Gabriel having that great drive with Tommy last week, Our Future HOF QB will feel a bit better about his recievers. So far Watson,Brown(no surprise),Gabriel and maybe Faulk are the only recievers that have bailed him out. Caldwell has had some nice catches, But still looks lost as hell out there. We need Brady this week against a potent Bengals defense. I have a feeling its going to be a pretty high scoring game.

"What do you think about the idea of a microphone in the quarterback’s helmet so the offense players can hear snap counts?

Whatever could give the offense an advantage, I fully accept. If they want to do that, that’s great. It would be interesting to see the mechanics of all that, but hey, I’m all for it. Let’s eliminate a defender – 11 on 10. What else? Can we make the field bigger? Can we do that?

It wouldn’t be distracting… another voice in your ear?

I’m not sure. I don’t know exactly what they have planned. If it’s to help the offensive line with snap counts on the road, that’s great. No zones blitzes, no defensive ends dropping into coverage. "

tom is being funny but i personally didnt know these changes were being proposed. kinda moving towards touch football.there has to be some challenge for the road teams offense.kinda makes it fun.

Last edited:
I think microphones in the helmet is a bad idea. It's part of the game. What next, O-linemen don't have to set completely before you snap the ball?

One more excuse for the whine and cheesers not to have to actually cheer for their team.

I think he is healthy too. There has been a lot of speculation on the board about his shoulder and whether he needs surgery, but I'm going to say that until I hear otherwise from Tom, I think he is physically OK.

As for body language, well, I never thought the droopy shoulders and stuff was nearly as big a deal as many others did.

PatsRI said:
One more excuse for the whine and cheesers not to have to actually cheer for their team.

I agree. With all the doom and gloom that has been going on in here this week I decided to withhold my overall opinion of my experience Sunday night at Gillette. :mad:

mgcolby said:
I agree. With all the doom and gloom that has been going on in here this week I decided to withhold my overall opinion of my experience Sunday night at Gillette. :mad:
Please, DO tell.

CrazyDave said:
Please, DO tell.

I will after some of the hysteria settles down. I am trying to be a good fan here....lets just say in the sections around me we had some standing and cheering issues. ;)

mgcolby said:
I will after some of the hysteria settles down. I am trying to be a good fan here....lets just say in the sections around me we had some standing and cheering issues. ;)

I was watching the game on TV and even I thought the crowd was pathetic. There, I said it.

mgcolby said:

Is that like, as in, "I don't want to talk bad about the [fans] but we had a [standing and cheering] problem...there were some problems with the [standing and cheering]"...:rofl:

PatsFanSince74 said:
Is that like, as in, "I don't want to talk bad about the [fans] but we had a [standing and cheering] problem...there were some problems with the [standing and cheering]"...:rofl:

;) Great tailgaters.:D

PatsFanSince74 said:

lol I didn't even catch the Peyton reference.

edgecy said:
I was watching the game on TV and even I thought the crowd was pathetic. There, I said it.

Then the microphones missed it entirely because when the Broncos had the ball, we were screaming our heads off. The place was very loud!

You do know that you're supposed to shut up when the offense is lining up, don't you? :)

Funny thing is, Sunday night, they had to put up a graphic that said "Quiet please! Offense at work", because too many people were cheering when Brady was trying to call a play.

Bella*chick said:
I think he is healthy too. There has been a lot of speculation on the board about his shoulder and whether he needs surgery, but I'm going to say that until I hear otherwise from Tom, I think he is physically OK.

As for body language, well, I never thought the droopy shoulders and stuff was nearly as big a deal as many others did.
That stuff kind of bugged me, mostly first half. Hopefully, we see second half Tom for the whole Cinci game with the fire and spunk and him at the top of his game to go with it.

Fanfrom1960 said:
That stuff kind of bugged me, mostly first half. Hopefully, we see second half Tom for the whole Cinci game with the fire and spunk and him at the top of his game to go with it.

Well, I just think that if the offense's play improves, and maybe gets into a groove, that will sort of feed Tom's enthusiasm as well. So I'm just hoping everyone's play improves, because the overall sluggish play of the team is what's most disturbing to me.

bresna said:
Then the microphones missed it entirely because when the Broncos had the ball, we were screaming our heads off. The place was very loud!

You do know that you're supposed to shut up when the offense is lining up, don't you? :)

Funny thing is, Sunday night, they had to put up a graphic that said "Quiet please! Offense at work", because too many people were cheering when Brady was trying to call a play.

Some sections were screaming their heads off but not the entire crowd. There were a few times on 3rd down when the crowd got fired up after they played some music over the loud speaker to get the crowd into it. But as a whole when the broncos had the ball the stadium was not loud! And Yes for some idiotic reason the crowd got loud when the Pats had the ball, I remember one instance of this right after the stadium was pretty quit when the Broncos had the ball. All I could do was shake my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes