PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady makes final roster

Status
Not open for further replies.

gomezcat

Grumpy Englishman.
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Whew! I have to say that this one blew my mind! I saw Troy lining up at QB (well, I read about it on here) and thought, "that's our backup to Matt". What is BB doing, bringing this Brady character back again? I mean, what HAS he won in his career?

4 QB's!?!?
Why are we holding onto 4 quarterbacks!?!? Drew Bledsoe is one of the most durable players in the league. What a waste of a roster spot.

-- me in 2000.

Thanks for the info, Cat.

Now, you need to start the next branch thread before someone else beats you to it.

maverick4 said:
4 QB's!?!?
Why are we holding onto 4 quarterbacks!?!? Drew Bledsoe is one of the most durable players in the league. What a waste of a roster spot.

-- me in 2000.

(Embarrassed). By 2000, I had completely given up on the idea of seeing the Pats ever win. In fact, I had lost all hope sometime in the fourth quarter of the SB against Green Bay.

Holy crap! He better pan out...

PATSNUTme said:
Thanks for the info, Cat.

Now, you need to start the next branch thread before someone else beats you to it.

I am one of the few around here who has access to the new fangled Internet thingy, so I thought that I would share my wisdom. :D
My head will implode before I am able to work out the Branch thing. I feel betrayed, tbh, cos I was really rooting for him to be MVP in the Philly SB. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back